Hey Dems!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They had mail in voting in Virginia. And had until today if postmarked by election day to get the vote in. McAuliffe lost because he said parents shouldn't have a say in what their kids are taught. Then rather than saying he misspoke he doubled down on that later. Analysts believe a lot of those early mail in voters would have changed their vote if they had heard him say that first.
There blaming the USPS in Fairfax county for slow delivery!😂😂

The Driver

I drive.
If auditors had been pushed out of rooms when by law they're allowed within 6' to observe, if windows had been covered, if they had been told go home, done for the night, and then after leaving suitcases of ballots were caught on video being pulled out from under tables where they were covered, if voting machines were mysteriously turned off, if isolated ballot boxes had huge amounts of ballots for just McAuliffe with no other race voted on, if election laws were changed at the last minute by people other than the state legislature as prescribed by the Constitution, then yes, I suspect a lot of Trump supporters would question it. What's very telling is how the Dems tried their hardest to associate Youngkin with Trump and claimed the people who voted for him were racist White Supremacists. Same people who voted in a black Lt. Governor and a Hispanic Attorney General, both Republicans. People are tired of the racist narrative but if you think that works for you keep it up in 2022. Candace Owens for President!
Fever dream conspiracy theory.