Given everything: Dems will still vote Dem?

qdg2

Nearly 70% of folks nationwide think the country is heading in the wrong direction. Nearly 65% of Dems alone.

With only about 10% of Americans far, far left......

30% being base Dems(vote Dem no matter what)....

That leaves about 60% of the country(swing voters and Rep. being about the same way on the other side).

The Dems took over power as an anti-Trump backlash. Trump is gone.

The Dems are completely responsible for the chaos in America.

If the Supreme Court had just waited until after the Mid terms.....Quite possible the Rep. could have had veto proof majorities.

I believe common, average Americans see all of this. A total disconnect of the whole trans, anti-police....all the AOC/squad crap.....California/NY liberal bizarro world. Race baiting......

Leaving common , average Dems to wonder....will I vote these clowns in again?

What will you do?

Thebrownblob

Yep when They step in to the ballot box they’re going to still vote Democrat, or at best the weakest Republican possible Who will probably legislate just like a Democrat.

Same as the ones that move from a liberal state to a more conservative one because they’ve turned their home into hell, and they start voting Democrat there too.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yep when They step in to the ballot box they’re going to still vote Democrat, or at best the weakest Republican possible Who will probably legislate just like a Democrat.

Same as the ones that move from a liberal state to a more conservative one because they’ve turned their home into hell, and they start voting Democrat there too.
It's the Independents that can be moved.

The trouble now is we have so many folk dependent on the government for their existence. Who would vote themselves out of the gravy train?

DriverNerd

The amount of people who will vote for their side is the same on both sides. I'd say the actual amount of swing voters is in the 20-30% percent crowd at most. The actual number of votes separating Republican vs Democrats for president in total votes is pretty narrow (yeah it's in the millions but the spread isn't that far apart). People will see whatever side is in power and blame them for all the troubles.

vantexan

Nearly 70% of folks nationwide think the country is heading in the wrong direction. Nearly 65% of Dems alone.

That leaves about 60% of the country(swing voters and Rep. being about the same way on the other side).

If the Supreme Court had just waited until after the Mid terms.....Quite possible the Rep. could have had veto proof majorities.

I believe common, average Americans see all of this. A total disconnect of the whole trans, anti-police....all the AOC/squad crap.....California/NY liberal bizarro world. Race baiting......

What will you do?
Republicans might be up 52-48 in the Senate but won't have anywhere close to veto proof majority. Only just over a third of Senate seats are up for election and many are in Democrat states where it would be difficult for a Republican to win even in this environment. About the best case scenario is 55-45.

oldngray

nowhere special
Republicans might be up 52-48 in the Senate but won't have anywhere close to veto proof majority. Only just over a third of Senate seats are up for election and many are in Democrat states where it would be difficult for a Republican to win even in this environment. About the best case scenario is 55-45.
Republicans will easily win the House but only pick up a couple of seats in the Senate. Enough to stop Biden but not do anything on their own.

Nah
I wouldn't rule that out yet. Not that it makes any difference. They're our enemies as much as the Ds are.

qdg2

Probably.

qdg2

Republicans will easily win the House but only pick up a couple of seats in the Senate. Enough to stop Biden but not do anything on their own.
Who do you think these republican/dem voters are that will change? And why didn't they vote that way previously? This has never made sense to me.

oldngray

nowhere special
Who do you think these republican/dem voters are that will change? And why didn't they vote that way previously? This has never made sense to me.
It is based on the seats that are up for election. Some are reliably red or blue no matter what so it comes down to the ones in between.

vantexan

It is based on the seats that are up for election. Some are reliably red or blue no matter what so it comes down to the ones in between.
I saw a video last night that showed there were 11 toss up Senate seats. Have to think most of those will go Republican with Biden at the helm.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What will you do?

What will you do?
7CBDF1D9-4727-4AEF-990E-1D0135DEEFBB.jpeg