Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Understandable IF Obama wasn't born in the USA. But where are the birthers now concerning Cruz?
Probably the same place where all the war protesters went .
I miss those war protesters standing on street corners with their hair in pony tails and holding their signs " Bush Lied " .
Seems as soon as a dem was elected these nice people retired .

moreluck

golden ticket member
In reviewing scandals & shockers of 2015, one of my rags had the headline..."Hillary Confesses: I'm An Alcoholic."

Supposedly she underwent detox before beginning her campaign, but the pressures of the campaign and the probe about her e-mails knocked her off the wagon.

oldngray

nowhere special
In reviewing scandals & shockers of 2015, one of my rags had the headline..."Hillary Confesses: I'm An Alcoholic."

Supposedly she underwent detox before beginning her campaign, but the pressures of the campaign and the probe about her e-mails knocked her off the wagon.

I would have guessed prescription meds. She feels she is too special for common booze.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Same way obama did .
My theory is Cruz is actually the grandson of Castro and has faked his birth certificate to show his mother as American when actually both of his parents are Cuban and he was born in Cuba then secretly taken to Canada - paid off an American woman to be his "mother" so that some 40 years later he could run for president and become the communist dictator of the US.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Understandable IF Obama wasn't born in the USA. But where are the birthers now concerning Cruz?
We just wanted to see a REAL birth ceriticate.

Which hasn't been produced to this day.

Or his college transcripts which I'll bet show that he applied as a foreign born student.

newfie

We just wanted to see a REAL birth ceriticate.

Which hasn't been produced to this day.

Or his college transcripts which I'll bet show that he applied as a foreign born student.

Obama promised transparency yet kept hiding his records from the voters. what is he hiding?