Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men - Breitbart

White Americans need to do a better job of listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day.

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) July 8, 2016

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

“I’m going to be talking to white people, we’re the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” she said.

“We’ve got to figure out what is happening when routine traffic stops, when routine arrests, escalate into killings … Clearly, there seems to be a terrible disconnect between many police departments and officers and the people they have sworn to protect,” she said.

Federal policing guidelines are needed because “we have 18,000 police departments… [some of which need more training to] go after systemic racism, which is a reality, and to go after systemic bias,” she said.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

She did not blame whites or the cops for anything. She simply that whites need to be more aware of the double standards that exist in our society and that cops need to work harder to remove the barriers they have with blacks.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Apples & Oranges... However in hindsight this is probably true. You had to blame Bush though because it makes you feel better even though he has nothing to do with Hillary's problems...

Hillary is trying to become president now and Bush was president then.

It has been proven Hillary was very "Careless" when she was secretary of state with the email situation. It has also been proven that Hillary lied about it. She cannot be trusted no matter how much anyone hates Bush. ;)
Hillary voted to approve the Iraq war.

It was her war too.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
She did not blame whites or the cops for anything. She simply that whites need to be more aware of the double standards that exist in our society and that cops need to work harder to remove the barriers they have with blacks.
Isn't that saying whites are ignorant of the plight of blacks?

I'm sure Koby Byant, Will Smith and LeBron James all are suffering because the whites are ignoring their plight.

moreluck

golden ticket member
lb0708cd20160707081244.jpg