Hilary Clinton

newfie

She looked like a loser and a boozer to me!!
upload_2016-11-19_19-11-29.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
America Called Bull:censored2: on the Cult of Clinton

By the Cult of Hillary Clinton, I don't mean the nearly 62 million Americans who voted for her. I have not one doubt that they are as mixed and normal a bag of people as the Trumpites are. No, I mean the Hillary machine—the celebs and activists and hacks who were so devoted to getting her elected and who have spent the past week sobbing and moaning over her loss. These people exhibit cult-like behavior far more than any Trump cheerer I've come across.

Indeed. And the failure to make the gospel of Hillary into the actual book of America points to the one good thing about Trump's victory: a willingness among ordinary people to blaspheme against saints, to reject phony saviors, and to sniff at the new secular religion of hollow progressiveness. The liberal political and media establishment offered the little people a supposedly flawless, Francis-like figure of uncommon goodness, and the little people called bull:censored2: on it. That is epic and beautiful, even if nothing else in recent weeks has been.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just two?
Goes back at least as far as an Iranian Coup involving the CIA during the Eisenhower administration.
Well if you want to go back to the genesis of the problem ... go back to McKinley's acceptance of the Balfour Declaration and the subsequent dividing of Iraq without any consideration for long standing tribal and religious traditions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well if you want to go back to the genesis of the problem ... go back to McKinley's acceptance of the Balfour Declaration and the subsequent dividing of Iraq without any consideration for long standing tribal and religious traditions.
Plenty of lessons to be learned.
They all seem to come back to good-intentioned politicians thinking they know what's best for people hundreds or thousands of miles away.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Plenty of lessons to be learned.
They all seem to come back to good-intentioned politicians thinking they know what's best for people hundreds or thousands of miles away.
That's why I strongly do not believe in a Centralized government structure.
I believe a Federalism system is much better because the political decisions are pushed down closer to the people it affects as purposed in the Tenth Amendment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's why I strongly do not believe in a Centralized government structure.
I believe a Federalism system is much better because the political decisions are pushed down closer to the people it affects as purposed in the Tenth Amendment.
I agree, more than most. I think state's rights proponents often don't take it far enough.
My city would be considered liberal compared to my state government (yet still considered mostly conservative by northern state's gauges). We often get the shaft from the state government, implementing policies the majority of people here don't support.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She was at Reid's farewell....she spoke about "fake news"........funny, she didn't mention Susan Rice on 5 Sunday programs saying that Benghazi attack was caused by video.........talk about fake news!! She uses it.

By the way, it doesn't look like she had the same glam squad as during her campaign, but she looked decent...well rested!

newfie

She was at Reid's farewell....she spoke about "fake news"........funny, she didn't mention Susan Rice on 5 Sunday programs saying that Benghazi attack was caused by video.........talk about fake news!! She uses it.

By the way, it doesn't look like she had the same glam squad as during her campaign, but she looked decent...well rested!

being in a leadership position seems to be so complicated. you would think she would have been so busy singing Reids career acomplishments that she would not have time to comment on fake news. Then again maybe his career was fake in which case the news issue would have been in the proper context.
I too thought she looked better though tired and pale compared to the professional make up job she sported when campaigning.

My expectation was she would revert back to the long scraggly unkept look she sported as secretary of state if elected president .