Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
C_UORAwUAAA_fTZ.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Looks like the DOJ will be opening the E-mail Server and all that jizz case back open.
I thought that Comey had pretty much closed that down.
Silly stuff.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And as the millions were pouring in to the Clinton Foundation from foreign governments and corporations, and the speech fees were piling up to over $100,000,000 for the Clinton's, she was helping facilitate that. I wonder how many millions she has in Swiss bank accounts now?
Yawn, let this old lady die already. Everybody's sick of her but you.

newfie

Looks like the DOJ will be opening the E-mail Server and all that jizz case back open.
I thought that Comey had pretty much closed that down.
Silly stuff.

good leverage. if the dems are going to make :censored2: up about trump then it might be time to take a good hard look at queen b.

vantexan

How's that "lock her up" thing going.
LMAO..... guess your guy straight up lied to you huh?
Might be building the case behind the scenes. Give her credit though. Takes a lot of chutzpah to think you can delete 30,000 emails, acid wash your server, after you and your husband bring in something like $110,000,000 giving speeches to Wall Street and foreign gov'ts with terrible rights records, and still win the presidency. It's that kind of arrogance that loses elections. Trump is arrogant too, but at least he can point to beautiful buildings with his name on them. He earned his.

oldngray

nowhere special
Might be building the case behind the scenes. Give her credit though. Takes a lot of chutzpah to think you can delete 30,000 emails, acid wash your server, after you and your husband bring in something like $110,000,000 giving speeches to Wall Street and foreign gov't with terrible rights records, and still win the presidency. It's that kind of arrogance that loses elections. Trump is arrogant too, but at least he can point to beautiful buildings with his name on them. He earned his.

She thought she could get away with it. And pretty much did. Obama had her covered.