Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Her latest statements overseas puts her in the same class as Pelosi & Waters .
Older women who should have retired years ago to a rocking chair on the porch, telling their great grand kids wild tales .

newfie

Her latest statements overseas puts her in the same class as Pelosi & Waters .
Older women who should have retired years ago to a rocking chair on the porch, telling their great grand kids wild tales .

when Hillary goes to a foreign land and badmouths our president and election process and the voters of this country , Trump should cancel her passport . Let her live in India awhile while we clear up this beaurocratic snafu and made she'll learn to appreciate this country.

It will be fine

when Hillary goes to a foreign land and badmouths our president and election process and the voters of this country , Trump should cancel her passport . Let her live in India awhile while we clear up this beaurocratic snafu and made she'll learn to appreciate this country.
Ever hear of the first amendment?

It will be fine

India's version?
Ya, they have one too, from Wiki

The Constitution of India provides the right of freedom, given in articles 19, 20, 21 and 22, with the view of guaranteeing individual rights that were considered vital by the framers of the constitution. The right to freedom in Article 19 guarantees the Freedom of speech and expression, as one of its six freedoms.

Keep on endorsing Fascism, it's all en vogue for republicans these days.

newfie

Ya, they have one too, from Wiki

The Constitution of India provides the right of freedom, given in articles 19, 20, 21 and 22, with the view of guaranteeing individual rights that were considered vital by the framers of the constitution. The right to freedom in Article 19 guarantees the Freedom of speech and expression, as one of its six freedoms.

Keep on endorsing Fascism, it's all en vogue for republicans these days.

when did it become facism to object to someone badmouthing their country while on foreign soil?

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t like how the media circles a woman who suffers from brain damage. I mean yeah she is a terrible person who defends pedophiles, slanders rape victims, corrupted to her core, but she is also a person with brain damage and old age. We need to retire her to prison where she can be cared for properly and move on.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Could you imagine her going up and down the stairs to get on and off Air Force One?

They could use a customized stair lift I guess!

Hillary on Stairlift.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well, Trump says, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

That's pretty comparable isn't it?

Maybe the same thing said but coming from two entirely different sources. ttku

Hillary- scripted, poll tested, uptight and on point.

Trump- Just spouts off without thinking or diarrhea of the mouth.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One is able to stand upright without falling

and

One is always falling and blaming others for lack of being POTUS .

Honestly it's hard to tell them apart .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why won't the media tell the real truth about how she injuries herself ?
It would start off like this .......Drunken Hillary Fell Again and Blames xxxxxxxxxxxx .