Hilary Clinton

floridays

No, that’s more of a wish-list thing.

I have a seven-month old, so it’s all carseats and diapers and daycare at the moment.

Still using my 20 year old Canon digital camera that won’t hold a charge for more than thirty minutes...
I understand, These will be the days you remember and love the most. That's what life is really made of. A cheap point and shoot will be the best money you will spend twenty years from now when you've captured the priceless shots of life. They don't have to be the greatest quality, they just gotta be. We disagree on most, you're a good kid in my mind though. I like you for what it's worth. He's one from the era
For what it's worth. Best to you and the family.

It will be fine

No, that’s more of a wish-list thing.

I have a seven-month old, so it’s all carseats and diapers and daycare at the moment.

Still using my 20 year old Canon digital camera that won’t hold a charge for more than thirty minutes...
Keep in mind the years of children in daycare are likely to be the most expensive of your life. Survive them without amassing debt and you’re in the clear.

BrownArmy

sam.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hillary Clinton speaks in Sydney wearing the same coat and over-sized scarf she wore in last week | Daily Mail Online

• Hillary Clinton wore the same coat and over-sized scarf she had on last Thursday to deliver a speech in Sydney on Friday
  • She has been exclusively wearing large scarves and 3/4 length coats ever since she suffered a hairline fracture in her wrist during a trip to India in March
  • This has led many to speculate that she is wearing a back brace under the coats, a claim that was bolstered by photos obtained by DailyMail.com last week
  • Those photos show Clinton with a protrusion emerging from the top of her back as she enters and exits her daughter Chelsea's apartment
  • The jacket she wears in those photos is the same one she appeared in on Friday, with the same scarf to top off the look, while covering a protrusion
  • Clinton opted to tie her scarf behind her neck for her speech on Friday, leaving a large lump of fabric at the top of her back

BrownArmy

Wow, still talking about Hillary.

Call your Congressperson and say you want HRC investigated, indicted, prosecuted, jailed, and executed.

Otherwise, WTF cares

floridays

Wow, still talking about Hillary.

Call your Congressperson and say you want HRC investigated, indicted, prosecuted, jailed, and executed.

Otherwise, WTF cares

Nothing to comment if the old b would stay at home eat her carrots and drink her wine. B puts herself in the news. Can't blame people for slapping an old fool around in their foolishness.

BrownArmy

Nothing to comment if the old b would stay at home eat her carrots and drink her wine. B puts herself in the news. Can't blame people for slapping an old fool around in their foolishness.

Just ignore her.

People that currently care about HRC all seem to be from the RIGHT, everyone on the LEFT wants her to STFU.

I guess she's still a potent 'Baba Yaga' to scare righty snowflakes.

Just let it go, stop talking about her, eventually she'll go away.

FFS.

vantexan

Just ignore her.

People that currently care about HRC all seem to be from the RIGHT, everyone on the LEFT wants her to STFU.

I guess she's still a potent 'Baba Yaga' to scare righty snowflakes.

Just let it go, stop talking about her, eventually she'll go away.

FFS.
And if Trump had been defeated, had a cloud of suspicion hanging over him, and complained all the time about how he had been robbed of the presidency? Y'all would be mocking him all day long, wanting him investigated, telling him to stop his whining. Only you'd have 90% of the Media on your bandwagon ripping him nonstop.

Sportello

And if Trump had been defeated, had a cloud of suspicion hanging over him, and complained all the time about how he had been robbed of the presidency? Y'all would be mocking him all day long, wanting him investigated, telling him to stop his whining. Only you'd have 90% of the Media on your bandwagon ripping him nonstop.
He is being investigated.