Hilary Clinton

newfie

Wow. What a bunch of leftists! That McCain...what a loser. Serving honorably and becoming a POW for 5 years while President Bonespurs was boffing teenagers and spending Daddy's money. His thumbs down was more about Trump than the ACA. That's why your bunghole hurts.

The Republicans have already pledged to kill the ACA if they regain a majority in 2020. If McCain were still alive, I'm guessing he'd vote with them.

It makes me sick to see all of you Trump suck-ups kick McCain around just because he disagreed with your draft-dodging LOSER.

Liberals loved the back stabbing McCain

newfie

Incorrect. Economic growth is about 3%, not wage growth. Worst manufacturing results in 10 years, thanks to trade war idiots.

A Global Economy is a reality, why deny it?

I know it's hard to read good news but you actually need to read a jobs report , wages are rising at a 3 percent clip

oldngray

nowhere special
37b046.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Former Secretary of State and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton dismissed concerns that Democrats are overreaching in their impeachment inquiry into President Trump, calling the evidence at the center of the probe “dramatic and irrefutable.”

It isn't even dramatic enough to be on the Wives of BeverlyHills, O.C., Dallas, Atlanta or any of the franchises!!! Deplorable!!