Hilary Clinton

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
MAGAs conveniently forget Trump’s implications with Epstein

...but I know you’re not a real MAGA, because you’re not that dumb. Just not that funny of a troll though either.
Bro the cartoon is a joke.
But obviously Epstein didn't kill himself.

Dude was a transhumanist FFS, he invested millions in technology trying to live forever.

My money would be on the Royal family being responsible but we'll never know.

newfie

After donating to Trump, his daddy was sending me messages to buy Jrs book.
I wonder if he used campaign money to buy books or have them published to enrich his son.

he's concerned you might need some good reading material. Benevolent is our president

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Bro the cartoon is a joke.
But obviously Epstein didn't kill himself.

Dude was a transhumanist FFS, he invested millions in technology trying to live forever.

My money would be on the Royal family being responsible but we'll never know.
No, I actually believe Hillary did personally do it; with Trump’s approval. Who would ever suspect?

Did not know about the transhumanist stuff, wow.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
82475950_10157740292535821_6213222608062644224_n.jpg

vantexan

Judge orders Hillary Clinton deposition in email flap

A federal judge has ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to sit for a sworn deposition for the first time in connection with her use of a private email account during her State Department tenure.
That will be interesting. She's past the statute of limitations(for everyone who says why don't they go after her if she did something wrong?)so the only thing she can get in trouble for is lying during the deposition. So will she admit wrongdoing? Or will she lie to protect her standing in the Democrat Party? Assuming of course that it is provable she's lying.

oldngray

nowhere special
That will be interesting. She's past the statute of limitations(for everyone who says why don't they go after her if she did something wrong?)so the only thing she can get in trouble for is lying during the deposition. So will she admit wrongdoing? Or will she lie to protect her standing in the Democrat Party? Assuming of course that it is provable she's lying.

She will suddenly have a worse memory than Biden. No way will she give honest answers to questions.

What difference does it make anyway?