Hilary Clinton

Nimnim

The Nim
Hey, if Hilary leaves Bill and she becomes president with a woman in her arms we'd have First Woman President and First Gay President.

And Bill would probably still be there to watch. . .
70bff581.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Was all ok, until Moreluck showed the hots for Hilary !

Just so you know the subtle nuances of the language .......... having the hots for someone means you like them.
I don't like Hillary in any way shape or form!! I would not meet her for coffee! I would not have her as a friend.
She's a power-hungry beatch !!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am not happy with Bill because he allowed BHO to toss her under the bus in Libya.
Once again, B & H made a huge mistake.

I prayed that Bill would see the error in BHO and call him out.
Hillary could have tanked BHO and handed Mitt the election.
This would have left her open to run in 2016.

I never faulted Bill for Monica.
Monica should have kept her month shut. (keep your thoughts clean)
Bill was the most powerful man in the world and others in the same office have stepped out.
Bill was just caught.

I fault H for not walking out and leaving Bill.
They could have done the counseling thing.

And for 2016
H may just let it slide.
She may start to enjoy life and become the mother / grandmother her daughter needs.

tourists24

If Hilary runs in 2016, and Obama does well, or even just ok, in his 2nd term, - I forsee another history making political making under way !

- First US female President
- first First Man
- and the first ex-President to return to live in the White House !
- plus being the couple having to live in the White House for the longest time in History.

Hilary, if she choses to run, will even attract more females, attract more white men, and she will be very hard to beat by any GOP candidate ! Esspecially with Bill on her side.
my question is.... why does any of this matter to you anyway? you have your little Canadian nirvana

moreluck

golden ticket member
................."First US female President
- first First Man
- and the first ex-President to return to live in the White House !
- plus being the couple having to live in the White House for the longest time in History......." Klein

And why would Obama return to the white house? Butler? Gardner?