Hillary Clinton most likely suffers from advanced Parkinsons disease...

Oh Shoot

Hillary Clinton...you are a :censored2: show....#commanderincheifsforum

Every answer has been= "I didn't know." "I made a mistake." or completely changing the subject...even to the level of just completely making :censored2: up.

Just waiting for one of her insane coughing fits to pop up when Benghazi comes up.

Please, for the love of God, don't vote for this woman.

over9five

Staff member
Hey, cut the nonsense! I often take one shoe off at public ceremonies when I'm overheated!!!
And I OFTEN have to be helped into a van (usually after drinking large quantities of....errr...... WATER.... To help with the overheating.....)

P

pickup

Hey, cut the nonsense! I often take one shoe off at public ceremonies when I'm overheated!!!
And I OFTEN have to be helped into a van (usually after drinking large quantities of....errr...... WATER.... To help with the overheating.....)

Nice weather too in that area today at that time. Two degrees lower would have been perfect, granted but certainly not hot enough to cause "overheating".

P

pickup

You seem to be fitting right in pretty well for a newbie. Welcome aboard. Just watch out for some of these moderators, they can be rather cantankerous.

P

pickup

Ooopps she does it again.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony, source says | Fox News

Hillary stumbled off the curb , her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her "unexpected early departure."
The NYPD was sent to retrieve Clinton's shoe, NBC reported.

A Cinderella story with what is hopefully without the Cinderella ending. She looks like a transgendered Ozzie Osbourne in that still photo you see on the video in the link Baba gounj provided.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nice weather too in that area today at that time. Two degrees lower would have been perfect, granted but certainly not hot enough to cause "overheating".
She was "overheated" because she was in crowd of all those common deplorable folks.
She never overheats while surrounded by the celebrities who consider her a god.

P

pickup

I saw the video of her leaving the freedom tower site . When she started to get into the van, she looked like a robot suffering an intermittent cpu failure. I didn't know "overheating" could cause a person to bob up and down like an apple dropped in water.

P

pickup

Whether Hillary is winning important states such as Ohio or Florida or not, it looks like she is losing the most important state: her state of health.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I saw the video of her leaving the freedom tower site . When she started to get into the van, she looked like a robot suffering an intermittent cpu failure. I didn't know "overheating" could cause a person to bob up and down like an apple dropped in water.
One report was that her security throw her into the van like a side of beef.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Your Tweet isn't loading properly.

I saw how she lost her shoe.

And she was "helped" into the van with no less then 3 people.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I saw how she lost her shoe.

And she was "helped" into the van with no less then 3 people.
Ya, she's an old lady.
And Trump is an old man.
And so are you.

I think it'd be great if we could talk about policy, but seeing as Trump has none, I understand why you'd want to focus on this.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ya, she's an old lady.
And Trump is an old man.
And so are you.

I think it'd be great if we could talk about policy, but seeing as Trump has none, I understand why you'd want to focus on this.
Every minute you are alive is a minute closer to being in your grave.
Happy now.

This is not a Trump Thread ( until someone hi-jacks it ), this is a Hillary Health Thread.
Discussing her health is on topic.
I and maybe some others see her as a liability to her party by NOT reporting on her current health issues.
The best thing for her party would be to come clean and remove herself for the upcoming election.
She could been seen as a stronger person for being open and honest.
This would improve her party's position and greatly help all the other Democrats running in their state's elections.

But then again she is Hillary Clinton, who has this demand for personal power and would not even consider any other option .