Hillary Clinton says Russians are ‘grooming’ a 2020 candidate (Tulsi) for third-party run

rickyb

Several days a week I take in no news at all.

Try ‘Dave and Chuck the Freak’ in the mornings, I think it’s where Wally gets all his off-the-wall stories.

It’s funny, take a day off and come back, it’s exactly the same old crap.

Unfortunately, news outlets are businesses, so it’s in their interest to be as sensational as possible.
DIDOs been moody recently.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DIDOs been moody recently.
tenor.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Several days a week I take in no news at all.

Try ‘Dave and Chuck the Freak’ in the mornings, I think it’s where Wally gets all his off-the-wall stories.

It’s funny, take a day off and come back, it’s exactly the same old crap.

Unfortunately, news outlets are businesses, so it’s in their interest to be as sensational as possible.
It's like a soap opera ... take a couple weeks off and they're still where they were when you left.

BrownArmy

Just like you will be at his age ... maybe fatter.
I use to think the same way.

I’m a trim fellow, I’ve gained weight after having kids and working at UPS, but there’s no literal way I could get to 290lbs, like Trump.

I’d have to be force-fed a diet of hamberders like a baby-duck, trying to turn me into foi-grass.

I could stand to lose twenty pounds...Trump could lose 120.

I doubt he can see his own dk without a mirror.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well Comrade, I've already given up 3 addictive drugs out of 6 total so I'm at 50%.

Why does Russia need ANOTHER operative? Oh, it's so they can split Democratic support and ensure their chosen Orange Manchurian Candidate does Putin's bidding for another 4 years.

Just look what Trump has done for Putin, Assad, and Turkey over the last few weeks. Putin needs his boy Trump to stay on the job.

Keep up the good work, Comrade Trumpski.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m a trim fellow, I’ve gained weight after having kids and working at UPS, but
there’s no literal (imaginary) way I could get to 290lbs, like (my perception of) Trump.

I’d have to be force-fed a diet of hamberders like a baby-duck, trying to turn me into foi-grass.

I could stand to lose twenty pounds...Trump could lose 120. (more like 60)

I doubt he can see his own dk without a mirror.
Donald Trump's weight up, cholesterol down, president's doctor discloses after physical exam

Why can't LibTurds just tell the truth instead of embellishing everything to support their hatred of Trump?

President Donald Trump weighed in at 243 pounds during his physical last week, an increase of four pounds from last year that makes him technically obese, according to a report released Thursday by the White House.

Trump's blood pressure, 118/80, was about the same as last year (122/74), while his cholesterol was down to 196 from 223 last year. The president has also had an increase in dosage of rosuvastatin (also known as Crestor), a drug designed to help reduce cholesterol levels.

"It is my determination that the President remains in very good health," said Dr. Sean Conley, the president's physician, in the report released by the White House.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Donald Trump's weight up, cholesterol down, president's doctor discloses after physical exam

Why can't LibTurds just tell the truth instead of embellishing everything to support their hatred of Trump?

President Donald Trump weighed in at 243 pounds during his physical last week, an increase of four pounds from last year that makes him technically obese, according to a report released Thursday by the White House.

Trump's blood pressure, 118/80, was about the same as last year (122/74), while his cholesterol was down to 196 from 223 last year. The president has also had an increase in dosage of rosuvastatin (also known as Crestor), a drug designed to help reduce cholesterol levels.

"It is my determination that the President remains in very good health," said Dr. Sean Conley, the president's physician, in the report released by the White House.

Well, there you go, he’s a trim 243lbs.

He’s got 73lbs on me, I guess I’m healthy enough to be Prez.

Lulz

BrownArmy

Also, FAKE NEWS!