hired off street

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I believe that you will be still on that progression schedule, those General Wage Increases will not apply to you. The contract is has your progression rates listed. After 4 years you will be at top rate and you will receive the negotiated GWI. Are they giving you a attendance bonus also, it is advertised as 675 weekly in our region?

posk961

I believe that you will be still on that progression schedule, those General Wage Increases will not apply to you. The contract is has your progression rates listed. After 4 years you will be at top rate and you will receive the negotiated GWI. Are they giving you a attendance bonus also, it is advertised as 675 weekly in our region?
i dont even know anyithing i just show up and take off and get done i just know im fulltime and thats it no one has explain anything to me lol

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Knowledge is power. You need to protect yourself. Get to know your Steward and Center vets. Go UPS Rising website where you can search both the Master and your local Supplements to protect yourself.

Dumbo

This isn't true. It clearly says in the proposed master that all current rcpds in progression will move into the new progression.

You will be retro paid the new $21/hour rate to August 1st, then in January 2019 you will go to $23, then $24, then $28, then top rate.

Also before anybody on here tells you that you will be moved into a hybrid position, that will also not be true as it clearly says all current rpcd jobs are to remain as such. Anybody hired before August 1st had no chance of becoming a hybrid driver, as the position does not yet exist.

upschuck

You'll get,a raise each January until you reach top rate. Then you will get a raise ea h August

Wrong, if this contract passes
upload_2018-8-18_15-45-24.png

Mack37

Have you thought to ask someone in your building instead of strangers on the internet?

A lot of times you can get more info on the internet than you can from people in your building.

UPS likes to spend all your time training teaching silly rules and not anything about the actual job.