Hmmmm

Faceplanted

This is going to get ugly during peak.
Once we go to 3.0, the DIAD will be functionally useless as a tool for figuring out a delivery order.
We already have people who are getting on the computers in the morning, displaying the route in RDO order, and taking pictures of the screen with their phones so that they have some sort of a coherent, useable manifest to refer to. Its pretty much the final option for people who just want to show up and do their jobs without the stress of scrolling up and down all day trying to mentally unscramble the gibberish that ORION has puked into their DIADs.
I wonder how long it will be before some cubicle-dweller in Atlanta decides to take that last remaining work-around away....
Or how about just follow the list. People make this job much more stressful than it needs to be.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This is going to get ugly during peak.
Once we go to 3.0, the DIAD will be functionally useless as a tool for figuring out a delivery order.
We already have people who are getting on the computers in the morning, displaying the route in RDO order, and taking pictures of the screen with their phones so that they have some sort of a coherent, useable manifest to refer to. Its pretty much the final option for people who just want to show up and do their jobs without the stress of scrolling up and down all day trying to mentally unscramble the gibberish that ORION has puked into their DIADs.
I wonder how long it will be before some cubicle-dweller in Atlanta decides to take that last remaining work-around away....
Just put it in the cradle and follow directions. You make this job way harder than it is.