Hmmmm

Rack em

Made the Podium
Haven't got this yet.
Say, on vacation next week but the check last week (for vacation) doesn't reflect the 80-cent raise. Should it? Center Manager claims that's because they pay you always from the previous week.
Same for me, I told my center manager about it and he said to wait until next week and if payroll hasn't fixed it he will inquire about it. But yes the raise SHOULD be there so make sure you get paid that extra $32+

Blazian81

Attachments

• 60814.jpeg
    60814.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 77

Cloud

This is going to get ugly during peak.
Once we go to 3.0, the DIAD will be functionally useless as a tool for figuring out a delivery order.
We already have people who are getting on the computers in the morning, displaying the route in RDO order, and taking pictures of the screen with their phones so that they have some sort of a coherent, useable manifest to refer to. Its pretty much the final option for people who just want to show up and do their jobs without the stress of scrolling up and down all day trying to mentally unscramble the gibberish that ORION has puked into their DIADs.
I wonder how long it will be before some cubicle-dweller in Atlanta decides to take that last remaining work-around away....

Shhh, they're probably reading this right now...

DOK

This is going to get ugly during peak.
Once we go to 3.0, the DIAD will be functionally useless as a tool for figuring out a delivery order.
We already have people who are getting on the computers in the morning, displaying the route in RDO order, and taking pictures of the screen with their phones so that they have some sort of a coherent, useable manifest to refer to. Its pretty much the final option for people who just want to show up and do their jobs without the stress of scrolling up and down all day trying to mentally unscramble the gibberish that ORION has puked into their DIADs.
I wonder how long it will be before some cubicle-dweller in Atlanta decides to take that last remaining work-around away....
It’s supposed to be dynamic, it adjusts on the fly while on route.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
First 30 days do what you need to do. Then after seniority drop the hammer.
Never had to do any of that to run scratch. My trainer was awesome. “Take 5 minutes to save 15 later”
Next 5 stops on the floor in front of the bulkhead at all times
He ran circles around that route the first two days then drilled me on the 3rd
Awesome old dude. Not from our building
I did sort on lunch though and set up remaining bulk in the back

Est.1998

Never had to do any of that to run scratch. My trainer was awesome. “Take 5 minutes to save 15 later”
Next 5 stops on the floor in front of the bulkhead at all times
He ran circles around that route the first two days then drilled me on the 3rd
Awesome old dude. Not from our building
I did sort on lunch though and set up remaining bulk in the back
I like having the next 10 lined up but not on the floor.
I place them on the 2000 shelf.
In a perfect world, we're supposed to clear the 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 shelves first and then move the shelves behind them forward.
I don't understand why they insist on having us jump around a truck to run the same neighborhood.