Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

With all these insults I'd like to thank everyone for their union service. If you stick your neck out for a brother or sister I'd like to thank you.

Now back to the insults I guess since some have nothing to offer.

Big Bad Wolf

Where you at wolf, lets compare Carey to junior? You over there blowing down sombody ?

Sent using BrownCafe App
A funeral service is held for Ron Carey on December 11, 1998 . As the pallbearers carry the casket out, they accidentally bump into a wall.

They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that Ron is actually alive.

He lives for 10 more years to the day and then dies. They have another funeral for him. At the end of the service, the pallbearers carry out the casket.

As they are walking, Hoffa Jr. cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"

2-0 Hoffa Jr

Where are you pigs now?

Brown Spider

Hoffa Jr - Alive
Carey - Deceased
1-0

Where are you pigs now?

Hoffa Jr - Rolled over for UPS.

Carey - Took UPS on and won.

By the way, BBW, you do understand that Hoffa doesn't like to be referred to as Hoffa Jr, right? See...his dad was James R. Hoffa and he's James P. Hoffa, so he's not really a junior. Also...considering he's folded like a tent every time he's faced an employer, it's really not a good comparison.

Big Bad Wolf

Hoffa Jr - Rolled over for UPS.

Carey - Took UPS on and won.

By the way, BBW, you do understand that Hoffa doesn't like to be referred to as Hoffa Jr, right? See...his dad was James R. Hoffa and he's James P. Hoffa, so he's not really a junior. Also...considering he's folded like a tent every time he's faced an employer, it's really not a good comparison.
Yes thanks for the Phillip/Riddle confusion. Good thing you were here. So your saying unless there is a strike, a leader is no good? Carey had one check, he rolled the dice with UPS, and waited for Clinton to force us back. I remember Carey imposing the contract on us. Didn't even get a vote.

Where are you pigs now?

Yes thanks for the Phillip/Riddle confusion. Good thing you were here. So your saying unless there is a strike, a leader is no good? Carey had one check, he rolled the dice with UPS, and waited for Clinton to force us back. I remember Carey imposing the contract on us. Didn't even get a vote.

Where are you pigs now?
Oh the glory days of not getting a vote.

Ron Carey lives on

Was Junior a corporate lawyer wolf? Yes or no? What was his last working teamster job? Did he or did not endorse with teamsters money Peter Hoekstra R-Mi ( a college buddy) to slander Ron Carey? Was Ron Carey a former steward, local president, and Upser? Yes or no? Make your case for junior wolf. Tell us all how he is such a great labor leader. Come on wolf, convince us. Quit blowing smoke. Give us some facts

Sent using BrownCafe App

Was Junior a corporate lawyer wolf? Yes or no? What was his last working teamster job? Did he or did not endorse with teamsters money Peter Hoekstra R-Mi ( a college buddy) to slander Ron Carey? Was Ron Carey a former steward, local president, and Upser? Yes or no? Make your case for junior wolf. Tell us all how he is such a great labor leader. Come on wolf, convince us. Quit blowing smoke. Give us some facts

Sent using BrownCafe App
Who on this forum says Hoffa is a great leader? He a figurehead.

Brown Spider

Where are you pigs now?

Umm...no, that's not at all what I'm saying...and I'd suggest that your memory is seriously failing. Happens sometimes with wolves who've been feeding on rabid chipmunks.

Big Bad Wolf

Sent using BrownCafe App
16% of Teamsters voted for Carey for him to become president. Such a landslide victory!! What about Carey forging his separated wife's signature for real estate dealings? How about his 2 million dollar inheritance that came from UPS stock? Conflict of interest? And you say UPS is in Hoffa's pocket? Haaaaa! And btw, do you know who started "JUNIOR"? It was Carey! Check your old Carey flyers. I don't need to convince anyone who is a better. But base it on votes. I voted for Carey and I was wrong. I don't think Hoffa is where we need to be now either. If Hall gets the chance to reign free of the collar he has had for the last 20 years, he will be a great leader. He is more intelligent than Hoffa and Carey put together.

Where are you pigs now?

Big Bad Wolf

Quit taking crap from these " old guard" sheep people guve a dose of reality. Run them out of these forums with facts, they can't win

Sent using BrownCafe App
You say to run us out with facts? But you ask us to provide them? You offer zero. Carey is dead. He was a one hit wonder. He tried to fix an election and failed. Boohoo

Where are you pigs now?

Big Bad Wolf

Umm...no, that's not at all what I'm saying...and I'd suggest that your memory is seriously failing. Happens sometimes with wolves who've been feeding on rabid chipmunks.
So instead of just name calling, why don't you folks add some info and refresh my failing memory? Your standard response is, "No, your wrong, Old Guard cheerleader, something about Carey 20 years ago, UPS strike!"

Where are you pigs now?