Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

10 point

I appreciate your professional replies.
I guess we'll have the steward make up the 9.5 document for drivers who are eligible to sign and post our own list.

Stonefish

I guess we'll have the steward make up the 9.5 document for drivers who are eligible to sign and post our own list.
The company should have the list to sign just like the one for SVD's for the stewards to review and track.

Stonefish

If the company isn't doing it properly I would document the people that want to be on the list and file because the company isn't complying with the contract. They agreed to it and we need to make sure it is enforced

10 point

If the company isn't doing it properly I would document the people that want to be on the list and file because the company isn't complying with the contract. They agreed to it and we need to make sure it is enforced
Classic case of selective amnesia at work. The grievance was filed yesterday.
The center manager said "let's just wait to see how this plays out".
The steward said "this is how it plays out...here's your yellow copy and have a nice day".

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I must really be getting on their nerves if they are attacking me in this manner.

Maybe I should post on here more. I do have insomnia some times. I could post all night long.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The only thing slowing these guys down tonight is that most of them are in queue.

They have been bad boys. Typical for Hoffa supporters.

I must really be getting on their nerves if they are attacking me in this manner.

Maybe I should post on here more. I do have insomnia some times. I could post all night long.
Good moderators police this site from your personal attacks. I hope you keep doing them so they kick you out. You are not very nice and you can't post without insulting. I say keep it up so the mods put the nail in the coffin.

It's your choice. I hope you act like a kid and not an adult.