Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And I liken your TDU to the Tea Party: not quite real enough to make a difference, but gives enough stink to pretend it matters!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Have to disagree about the Tea Party. A lot of folks got fed up and voted. Many in office took heed.

I would have a little respect for tdu if they could be objective. Can anyone show me something that they are objective about? If they can't they promote an agenda. If they are promoting an agenda who's ? Is it a teamster? Paff isn't a teamster. This scares me. He hasn't been a teamster since 73. Why?

Ron Carey lives on

The imposing of the contract by hoffa/hall was a business deal, it wasn't collective bargaining. When you have no intention of striking, you don't have the hammer. Fredd Zuckerman called them out on it. Are you telling me they forgot to file the proper paperwork to strike when dealing with Ups. Are you people making the connection? Teamcare was Hoffa/hall s idea not Ups s. Hoffa/hall gets to prop up Teamcare with 140,000 new members. Ups gets a ridiculous amont of concessions. They win, the rank n file loses. I don't give 2 sh-tz if you are Tdu or hoffa/hall, do the math on the contract people. It is very very weak language.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Big Bad Wolf

The only one fighting other teamsters is Hoffa.

TDU has done no fighting. They are just shedding some light on this situation.

But I am glad that you have already made up your mind to support Hoffa no matter what. Shows real character or lack of.
Trust me, I know TDU better than most. I was sucked in by them. They do not care about anything but generating members and projecting a political agenda.

Where are you pigs now?

Big Bad Wolf

You know, I just don't get this blind following garbage.

If TDU wins in 2016, and pulls some shenanigans, I will be the first one to call them out on it.

It's clear that Hoffa screwed over 20,000 teamsters by imposing this contract.

Why don't the Hoffa cheerleaders see that.
TDU can't run. Hoffa also gave 210,000 a good contract.

Where are you pigs now?

Big Bad Wolf

The imposing of the contract by hoffa/hall was a business deal, it wasn't collective bargaining. When you have no intention of striking, you don't have the hammer. Fredd Zuckerman called them out on it. Are you telling me they forgot to file the proper paperwork to strike when dealing with Ups. Are you people making the connection? Teamcare was Hoffa/hall s idea not Ups s. Hoffa/hall gets to prop up Teamcare with 140,000 new members. Ups gets a ridiculous amont of concessions. They win, the rank n file loses. I don't give 2 sh-tz if you are Tdu or hoffa/hall, do the math on the contract people. It is very very weak language.

Sent using BrownCafe App
The math is simple, majority of votes were for this contract. Plain and simple.

Where are you pigs now?

ncupser82

TDU will have a full slate this next election.

All thanks to Hoffa for pulling this garbage and waking up the rank and file.
I like to wake up with a cup of delicious coffee...Maxwell House of course...not too strong, but with enough kick to get :censored2: going! Can this TDU offer this to me?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Teamcare was augmented when supplements held and voted no Wolf. The pig you ate so desperately looking are in the general executive board. If can indorse this contract honestly, then you are entitled to your opinion. A storm is coming and its going to blow some people out of office

Sent using BrownCafe App

Big Bad Wolf

Teamcare was augmented when supplements held and voted no Wolf. The pig you ate so desperately looking are in the general executive board. If can indorse this contract honestly, then you are entitled to your opinion. A storm is coming and its going to blow some people out of office

Sent using BrownCafe App
I did indorse this contract and wether or not I did, I will always be entitled to my opinion. That is the point of an opinion, the entitlement. The union is 1.4 million strong. It outweighs a few UPS holdout locals.

Where are you pigs now?