Hoffa changes rules in middle of the game

Big Bad Wolf

I like to wake up with a cup of delicious coffee...Maxwell House of course...not too strong, but with enough kick to get :censored2: going! Can this TDU offer this to me?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Close! TDU will only offer you the schitz portion of the coffee.

Where are you pigs now?

Teamcare was augmented when supplements held and voted no Wolf. The pig you ate so desperately looking are in the general executive board. If can indorse this contract honestly, then you are entitled to your opinion. A storm is coming and its going to blow some people out of office

Sent using BrownCafe App
Indorse?

Stonefish

So much for that "OPEN MIND".

That lasted all of what, 3 hours?
I have an open mind you should have closed lips we would all be happy. When I vote I will vote for whoever I think will do the best job for everyone unlike you who just looks out for herself.

Stonefish

The imposing of the contract by hoffa/hall was a business deal, it wasn't collective bargaining. When you have no intention of striking, you don't have the hammer. Fredd Zuckerman called them out on it. Are you telling me they forgot to file the proper paperwork to strike when dealing with Ups. Are you people making the connection? Teamcare was Hoffa/hall s idea not Ups s. Hoffa/hall gets to prop up Teamcare with 140,000 new members. Ups gets a ridiculous amont of concessions. They win, the rank n file loses. I don't give 2 sh-tz if you are Tdu or hoffa/hall, do the math on the contract people. It is very very weak language.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Wrong again

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
When I vote I will vote for whoever I think will do the best job for everyone unlike you who just looks out for herself.

You will vote for which ever dregs the Old Guard throws onto their ballot. So stop lying about being "open minded" or "making a decision later" crapola.

By the way, how many fake names are you posting under. I have been noticing your style of writing in a few other characters that are posting on here?

Big Bad Wolf

You will vote for which ever dregs the Old Guard throws onto their ballot. So stop lying about being "open minded" or "making a decision later" crapola.

By the way, how many fake names are you posting under. I have been noticing your style of writing in a few other characters that are posting on here?
By your own reasoning, classifying people as old guard is causing you to be close minded.

Where are you pigs now?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I've noticed that too. Their seems to be a few on here that have reasoned, logical, intelligent posts. And then there's your posts...
Spoken like an Old Guard blind follower, blindly following.

Remember, there is not point in discussing logically any issues with the opposition.

Either your side is right, and there is no point in arguing.

Or, your side is wrong, and there is no point in arguing.

Because you are a Hoffa cheerleader, and that's the way you roll.

Stonefish

Will you vote for Hoffa or Hall in the next election?
I only use this name. Don't need to post under different ones like you. It's your story tough guy.