Holidays/Double pay Part time

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
@542thruNthru
(Part time) We are working Friday. Do you know if we get double time pay this Friday?
Western Region / Southwest Package Rider

@Swanson I believe we are in same Local 396 do you know if we get paid double pay this Friday?

Thanks.
HOLIDAYS WORKED: Pay shall be one and one-half (1 ½) times
the hourly rate, plus the holiday pay.

In our package rider page 262

542thruNthru

@542thruNthru
(Part time) We are working Friday. Do you know if we get double time pay this Friday?
Western Region / Southwest Package Rider

@Swanson I believe we are in same Local 396 do you know if we get paid double pay this Friday?

Thanks.
No. It's 1.5 an hour.
Screenshot_20211122-154555_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Hey people according to my contract UPS recognizes Thanksgiving and day after thanks- giving as holidays. I as a part timer am told I'm required to work now I looked into the contract further it mentions fulltimers and combos get double pay if working on holidays 'day after Thanksgiving' does this apply to to PT workers also? In the southern contract
Hey people according to my contract UPS recognizes Thanksgiving and day after thanks- giving as holidays. I as a part timer am told I'm required to work now I looked into the contract further it mentions fulltimers and combos get double pay if working on holidays 'day after Thanksgiving' does this apply to to PT workers also? In the southern contract.
Where is that located in the policy book ? holiday pay for part timers???

Hello all. Was a part time feeder supervisor for peak last year. I had worked a couple months was told I would get holiday pay and then didn't receive it. Is holiday pay for people who have worked with the company for over a year or for all employees? Can someone produce policy about part holiday pay?