Hollywoods Liberal Agenda

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I saw that earlier, it doesn't really surprise me. I don't watch tv at all except for sporting events, and reading through the list of shows in that article reminds me of why. Most of them are just mind numbingly stupid.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
LUCIFER,

I guess your new to television and the big screen eh?

THis thread is too stupidily obvious to comment on, so Ill leave it alone to the gang of 10.

Peace.

Not new to me or most people...hollywood and the MSM and newspapers are dominated by Liberals pushing their (your) agenda. Just thought it was intersting that someone wrote a book with some many Liberals actually admiting to it. Nice not commenting...LOL

I think we are a gang of 12 now...and growing. What is your Jackass club up to? Is it up to 4 with the Canuck?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Anything but a liberal in Hollywood doesn't seem to work much. There are only closet conservatives. Ron Silver was like an island in that liberal sea. He talked a bit about it before he died.

klein

Für Meno :)
I find this thread pretty ironic.
If Hollywood was greedy they would vote for the republicans, since they enjoy the nice Bush tax cuts for the rich, that the reps are still fighting to keep, while the dems want to abolish those tax cuts.

Maybe, Hollywood makes enough money, would that be possible without those Bush tax cuts ? Almost unbelievable !

I find this thread pretty ironic.
If Hollywood was greedy they would vote for the republicans, since they enjoy the nice Bush tax cuts for the rich, that the reps are still fighting to keep, while the dems want to abolish those tax cuts.

Maybe, Hollywood makes enough money, would that be possible without those Bush tax cuts ? Almost unbelievable !
Don't worry Klein, there are lots of things you don't understand.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

vantexan

Did Hollywood really think people want to see this?

Probably thought 20 million gays would go see it. They're too busy having tea parties.

El Correcto

god is dead

When it comes to gay romcoms, snowtown murders is goated.
Boxed, 1.9 million apparently.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Only costed $22M to make.

Hopefully this will go straight-to-video.