Hollywoods Liberal Agenda

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Even out-of-touch writer and co-star Billy Eichner came to a more straight-forward conclusion.
“Straight people, especially in certain parts of the country, just didn’t show up for Bros,” Eichner’s rage Tweet states, though I’m not sure there’s a way to analyze the sexual preference of every ticketholder.
“The audience howled with laughter start to finish, burst into applause at the end, and some were wiping away tears as they walked out.” Eichner insists, “It was truly magical.”

Did Hollywood really think people want to see this?

A response to that tweet.

Screenshot_20221003-190337~2.png

vantexan

More agenda pushing by Hollywood, perhaps stereotypical too.

It's settled then. Unattractive women with brains want the same. Only beautiful women with great personalities want men. On a certain level I can live with that except for that immoral behavior thingy. So El Correcto, does it work that way for you too?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's settled then. Unattractive women with brains want the same. Only beautiful women with great personalities want men. On a certain level I can live with that except for that immoral behavior thingy. So El Correcto, does it work that way for you too?
I was thinking the same thing, any smart-plain Jane automatically must be Lesbo.

It's a kids cartoon. Why even considered sexual preference unless you have an agenda?

vantexan

I was thinking the same thing, any smart-plain Jane automatically must be Lesbo.

It's a kids cartoon. Why even considered sexual preference unless you have an agenda?
The thing is kids have been bombarded with it for so long now that the majority don't think it's a big deal. I attended a private, conservative, Church of Christ college for a couple of years. It was known within our brotherhood as being very conservative. They and another C of C university up the road have recently had gay celebrations. When I attended several girls were expelled for homosexual behavior. As were some girls for getting pregnant as well as the boys who got them pregnant. Times have changed.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The thing is kids have been bombarded with it for so long now that the majority don't think it's a big deal. I attended a private, conservative, Church of Christ college for a couple of years. It was known within our brotherhood as being very conservative. They and another C of C university up the road have recently had gay celebrations. When I attended several girls were expelled for homosexual behavior. As were some girls for getting pregnant as well as the boys who got them pregnant. Times have changed.
We will see if sales tank line the Bros movie.

Last edited:

vantexan

If one is willing to read subtitles, Korean movies are much better anyway.
I was reading something about "Schindler's List" the other day and was curious about which movies were nominated the year it won best picture. 1994 if I remember right. It was startling how much better that group of movies was than today's movies. "Schindler's List", " The Piano", "The Fugitive", "In the Name of the Father", and "The Remains of the Day".

The previous year it was "A Few Good Men", "Howard's End", "Unforgiven", "Scent of a Woman", "The Crying Game"(sign of things to come). Things have certainly changed.