put on ticks they will back out.rub a dab on a zit it’s gone the next day

7D3AC9E6-1372-4D12-8FA2-0E20694EA9B5.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
This stuff is like magic rub it on any cut
If infected it will clear it up
put on ticks they will back out.rub a dab on a zit it’s gone the next day

View attachment 246167
Seriously--works on ticks? They will really back out? Have you witnessed it doing this or is this just another remedy that won't work? I've heard everything from peanut butter to rubbing alcohol and have yet to see any of them work.

Indecisi0n

Seriously--works on ticks? They will really back out? Have you witnessed it doing this or is this just another remedy that won't work? I've heard everything from peanut butter to rubbing alcohol and have yet to see any of them work.
How many ticks are you getting pops ?

rod

Retired 22 years
How many ticks are you getting pops ?
We live in the deer tick capital of the world. I’m very careful but still find a couple imbedded ones a year. This is why I like my wild turkeys coming through the yard- they are tick eating machines.

Indecisi0n

We live in the deer tick capital of the world. I’m very careful but still find a couple imbedded ones a year. This is why I like my wild turkeys coming through the yard- they are tick eating machines.
Turkeys ? You better break out the chemicals. While normal ticks are nasty the thought of lime freaks me out . That stuff is no joke .

rod

Retired 22 years
Turkeys ? You better break out the chemicals. While normal ticks are nasty the thought of lime freaks me out . That stuff is no joke .
I have 2 relatives who suffer from it. It took forever for the medical community around here to start diagnosing it correctly.

badpal

I gonna look for some. Maybe a fellow could rub his lower legs and ankles with it before getting into tick heavy places. Guess the worst that could happen is getting soft moist skin. When we kids, dad used it on our two old milk cows on thier teats when they would get dry and cracky. Hence the name bag balm.