Horrible workforce

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
Just realized that the difference between Walmart workers and UPS workers is the pay. UPS has some of the laziest workers anywhere. Some don't work full weeks, come in late or just on play their phones. This makes me realize how much money this company makes if they can employ brain dead bodies and pay them 15 dollars plus. Sh***y management and workers. How does anyone make it more than a few years. The work is easy. Working with lazy people and incompetent management is too hard on my mental status

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I would install cell phone lockers. Phone goes in and the sup has the key. Problem solved.

Need to reach little Kyle, Travis, or Kailiee(?), no problem, have an emergency number in the hub.

Saca La

What is it?
I would install cell phone lockers. Phone goes in and the sup has the key. Problem solved.

Need to reach little Kyle, Travis, or Kailiee(?), no problem, have an emergency number in the hub.
:censored2: that. I’d rather just leave it at home or turn it off. No sup is going to have control over my property

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just realized that the difference between Walmart workers and UPS workers is the pay. UPS has some of the laziest workers anywhere. Some don't work full weeks, come in late or just on play their phones. This makes me realize how much money this company makes if they can employ brain dead bodies and pay them 15 dollars plus. Sh***y management and workers. How does anyone make it more than a few years. The work is easy. Working with lazy people and incompetent management is too hard on my mental status
Is your name Karen?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

“Better not Bigger”

542thruNthru

Lmao! Seriously @Wally you've been sniffing weed killer again?

My family could literally be held at gun point and the only way he'll let them go is if he sees my face and UPS still wouldn't tell me till the sort went down.

Emergency number in the hub lol you must be out your damn mind.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

My family could literally be held at gun point and the only way he'll let them go is if he sees my face and UPS still wouldn't tell me till the sort went down.

Well they can’t hold up a whole sort for a few inconsequential people, now can they? ;)

13F662AF-0E0D-4574-B8DD-1E44E2EF7F70.gif

polyp

Our hub used give out an emergency number. Sometimes they'd tell you what happened and no, you actually can't go OR they would straight up not say anything until the end of shift.

Then retention got too bad and now they give out property passes like candy.

Katt55

Our hub used give out an emergency number. Sometimes they'd tell you what happened and no, you actually can't go OR they would straight up not say anything until the end of shift.

Then retention got too bad and now they give out property passes like candy.
Lol..I get that. I cut my hand a couple of days ago..I didn't pay much attention but then I looked and saw there was blood all over and dripping down my fingers. I knew I cldnt stop so I grabbed a paper towel and and just put a disposable glove over my hand so I wldnt bleed on the pkgs..lol

polyp

Lol..I get that. I cut my hand a couple of days ago..I didn't pay much attention but then I looked and saw there was blood all over and dripping down my fingers. I knew I cldnt stop so I grabbed a paper towel and and just put a disposable glove over my hand so I wldnt bleed on the pkgs..lol
You absolutely can and should stop when injured.

Don't give management any rope to hang you with if that cut were to get infected.