Horrible workforce

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lmao! Seriously @Wally you've been sniffing weed killer again?

My family could literally be held at gun point and the only way he'll let them go is if he sees my face and UPS still wouldn't tell me till the sort went down.

Emergency number in the hub lol you must be out your damn mind.
If any of the above were to happen what are you going to do?

Totally legal to ban cell phones from the workplace. Many different fields of employment already have such bans in place

Believe it or not, life is possible without cellphones. .

Katt55

You absolutely can and should stop when injured.

Don't give management any rope to hang you with if that cut were to get infected.
Well my Supervisor keeps us ridiculously understaffed so there is no one to take my weight for 5 minutes.
My Supervisor is the biggest #ss in the world..she wld somehow blame it on me and say I wasn't working safe

polyp

Well my Supervisor keeps us ridiculously understaffed so there is no one to take my weight for 5 minutes.
My Supervisor is the biggest #ss in the world..she wld somehow blame it on me and say I wasn't working safe
At which point you inquire if this conversation can lead to disciplinary action and refuse to talk without union representation. Five minutes of short staffing just got a lot longer for her.

Katt55

It seems your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. They gave a coworker a verbal warning for not using his power point and now a written warning. I really don't get it, he isn't doing anything wrong and he covers so many jobs in the Hub, why wld they want to get rid of him?

Katt55

At which point you inquire if this conversation can lead to disciplinary action and refuse to talk without union representation. Five minutes of short staffing just got a lot longer for her.
Well I asked my night Steward a question and he lied to me, I asked the same question to the main Steward of the Hub, he just ignored me and gave me no answer. I called the BA..he said he wld call me back and nothing..the Union seems like a joke at this point.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It seems your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. They gave a coworker a verbal warning for not using his power point and now a written warning. I really don't get it, he isn't doing anything wrong and he covers so many jobs in the Hub, why wld they want to get rid of him?
Lol
You have a lot to learn young padawan

Katt55

This isn't my first rodeo, I was a Steward myself 30 years ago in The Labor Union and all this seems mind boggling to me?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well I asked my night Steward a question and he lied to me, I asked the same question to the main Steward of the Hub, he just ignored me and gave me no answer. I called the BA..he said he wld call me back and nothing..the Union seems like a joke at this point.
Now you’re catching on