Horrible workforce

Off the leash

1FEACA2E-7FFB-4B08-9200-1AE48F825737.jpeg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Just realized that the difference between Walmart workers and UPS workers is the pay. UPS has some of the laziest workers anywhere. Some don't work full weeks, come in late or just on play their phones. This makes me realize how much money this company makes if they can employ brain dead bodies and pay them 15 dollars plus. Sh***y management and workers. How does anyone make it more than a few years. The work is easy. Working with lazy people and incompetent management is too hard on my mental status
how are Upsers getting away with this? Most threads here are workers complaining about micromanagement .

In feeder they looked over our IVIS time cards over with a fine tooth comb ..."Why did you stop here for 2.33 minutes?" . I had to take a leak , sir. "Why did this TA take 20 minutes? What was the holdup at that hub?

everything was down to the minute.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
how are Upsers getting away with this? Most threads here are workers complaining about micromanagement .

In feeder they looked over our IVIS time cards over with a fine tooth comb ..."Why did you stop here for 2.33 minutes?" . I had to take a leak , sir. "Why did this TA take 20 minutes? What was the holdup at that hub?

I bet you did charge by the minute...

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

Nobody wants to work here

J.D. Hogg

Fortunately, TRUE-life-or-death emergencies are EXTREMELY RARE.

Therefore, employees do NOT need their cell phones while they're working.

Leave 'em in the car.

cachmeifucan

People have 📱 that cost over 1000. So leave it in the hot car over 100 degrees for 6 hours no thanks. I bet u got a phone at work. How about if your seen on your phone all the time they address the situation.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If I leave my cell phone at home how can my Supervisor call me as I'm driving to say they effed up and I need to come back to the Hub to get pkgs they found?
Old school way was to leave messages at every pickup. So you would call the center collect 30 times.

wilberforce15

Fortunately, TRUE-life-or-death emergencies are EXTREMELY RARE.

Therefore, employees do NOT need their cell phones while they're working.

Leave 'em in the car.
My wife texted 3 supervisors that she was in labor, and they sat on it for an hour to get an extra hour of work out of me before telling me. We barely made it to the hospital.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
My wife texted 3 supervisors that she was in labor, and they sat on it for an hour to get an extra hour of work out of me before telling me. We barely made it to the hospital.
happened long time ago but a fellow drivers father passed away, the ORS told him to tough it out and finish the day! Fast forward few years the ORS’s father died and he was off for two weeks. Amazing how things work here...

✊🧔