Horrible workforce

rickyb

Just realized that the difference between Walmart workers and UPS workers is the pay. UPS has some of the laziest workers anywhere. Some don't work full weeks, come in late or just on play their phones. This makes me realize how much money this company makes if they can employ brain dead bodies and pay them 15 dollars plus. Sh***y management and workers. How does anyone make it more than a few years. The work is easy. Working with lazy people and incompetent management is too hard on my mental status
you are confused because of capitalism. it has lowered your standards. many workers under capitalism like to do bare minimum work to keep their job. the workers know the capitalists will not promote them if they work harder, and if they work harder they will only make capitalist richer.

rickyb

Just realized that the difference between Walmart workers and UPS workers is the pay. UPS has some of the laziest workers anywhere. Some don't work full weeks, come in late or just on play their phones. This makes me realize how much money this company makes if they can employ brain dead bodies and pay them 15 dollars plus. Sh***y management and workers. How does anyone make it more than a few years. The work is easy. Working with lazy people and incompetent management is too hard on my mental status
the difference between walmart workers, who work hard, and UPS workers is UPS organized a union. walmart busts unions and is the largest employer in the country? capitalist failure.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Get a smartwatch disguised as a dumb watch and bring it to work. Have your wives text you on that.

Did that for years..30 dollar a month burner...tex only, two dollars a call.

My co workers thought I was a dinosaur and laughed every time that I used it.

wilberforce15

It was a legitimate question
It's really not.

My wife would be going into labor at some point, because that's the kind of thing that you know in advance.

So, I gave her redundant multiple management numbers to contact to reduce the odds that one would claim they didn't get it, didn't see it, couldn't reach me, or whatever.

Even for the smooth-brains in this place, this one should be easy.