Hours being stolen and shaved off

What do I do? I had to correct my time this week because they shaved off the fact that I worked 2 hours overtime.

Why would they do this?

I haven't been writing down my hours like other people, should I start? Sometimes I'll notice that I get less time than I actually worked.

Am I completely powerless to this? If I report it or confront them about it would they spite me and do it even more?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
image.jpeg

This is ridiculous. I'm not even trolling. You guys have :censored2:ty troll detection techniques honestly.

Whatever, believe what you wanna believe. I guess full times never shave off anyones time. I guess I should be content with this happening to me since no one believes me.

You're probably a full time that does this. That's why you want to silence me. The evil things you guys do for a dumb bonus...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No you've just started 3 threads about stuff that has been talked about a million times and usually gets a rise out of people.

What local are you in?

Returntosender

File and document all the times they do it. Then go D.C. Walk into the Department of Justice and report and demand prosecution of all involved in the stealing of your hours.

Whywereoff

I'll respond since I'm new and haven't seen your post.

List of things I would say as a steward.
WRITE YOUR :censored2: DOWN BRO.
HAVE A WITNESS.
Talk to your full time, ask him to fix it or you'll have to grieve.
Grieve it.
We require a caucus.

Packmule

What do I do? I had to correct my time this week because they shaved off the fact that I worked 2 hours overtime.

Why would they do this?

I haven't been writing down my hours like other people, should I start? Sometimes I'll notice that I get less time than I actually worked.

Am I completely powerless to this? If I report it or confront them about it would they spite me and do it even more?
In the past twenty years we've had 4 supervisors put on suspension for exactly this kind of malarkey. They all quit shortly afterward.
Definitely write down your hours!
And how ironic they put telematics in the truck to spy on drivers.

Future

Victory Ride
In the past twenty years we've had 4 supervisors put on suspension for exactly this kind of malarkey. They all quit shortly afterward.
Definitely write down your hours!
And how ironic they put telematics in the truck to spy on drivers.
Happened to me this week 20mins ........I was Furious