Houston worker caught peeing on house.

Tough Guy

They bitch if you don't leave the package, they bitch if you do.

Cry like a baby when you find out your side yard gets :censored2: in. If there wasn't a camera, the homeowner would be none the wiser.

So no harm, no foul.

90% of the rural customers piss in there own yards, and couldn't care less if UPS drivers did too.

So remove the fact that it happened in a ritzy neighborhood on camera and it's no news.

Well I think it was the fact that his product was cracked, according to the video. I think in the video the guy said it was an animal feeder. Opening it up and seeing it cracked is probably what spurred him into checking the camera.

theslinger

Heard this story from a couple guys from our center. Driver goes on his yearly ride along with on-road sup. Pulls up to commercial stop and they both unload packages through the rear door. Sup jumps into the truck after finishing and driver gets signature from customer and proceeds to talk to him. All of a sudden,,water starts leaking from the corner of the package car. It seems the sup couldn't/didn't want to ask customer if he could use the restroom and started to pee inside and onto the floor of the package car. Driver immediately stopped talking to the customer and took off before the sup could get back into the passenger seat.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
A few months ago one of the urine bottles fell out the truck. A couple of workers were in the designated walkway. Another truck ran over the bottle squirting the urine on a workers leg. A few days later, worker called in injury a rash broke out on his leg where the urine landed.
I still don't understand the retards who piss in a bottle and keep it as a souvernir in their truck. Instructions as follows, pee in bottle in back of truck, put cap on it, unlatch bulk head door, pour bottle out in grass or side of road. If your in a high traffic or populated area, wait til you get to a good hid away spot and pour it out. FREAKIN RETARDS DUDE REALLY, is it that hard to do?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Anyone have an unedited version?
imagesI07BES8H.jpg
lol

10 point

Well I think it was the fact that his product was cracked, according to the video. I think in the video the guy said it was an animal feeder. Opening it up and seeing it cracked is probably what spurred him into checking the camera.
UPS response: improperly packed.
And UPS thinks they can hire quality people off the street to replace us if negotiations went bad.
And what is the common thread you see in most all of these situations where the customer tried to get ANYONE from the company to call them back to discuss a problem?
"We called UPS three times but no one would return our calls."
So they posted it online and THEN UPS wanted to talk about it.
Welcome to our world.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our OMS's have one hour to call whenever we receive a customer personnel (rude hourly) concern. Our center takes these very seriously and starts their investigation right away.

10 point

Our OMS's have one hour to call whenever we receive a customer personnel (rude hourly) concern. Our center takes these very seriously and starts their investigation right away.
Ours have 30 min. If a second call gets to the 800 number before the center responds someone in mgmnt gets into trouble.

smapple

lol I think the title of the article and the context is hilarious. They make it sound like he threw the package and then peed on the house to disrespect it when most likely than not he just didn't plan properly and thought he could hold it in until he could drop off the package and drive to a restroom. Then panic sets in once he stands and walks for a while with package in hand and realizes he's not gonna make it.

SafeYARDdog

lol I think the title of the article and the context is hilarious. They make it sound like he threw the package and then peed on the house to disrespect it when most likely than not he just didn't plan properly and thought he could hold it in until he could drop off the package and drive to a restroom. Then panic sets in once he stands and walks for a while with package in hand and realizes he's not gonna make it.
Throwing package is wrong absolutely.
He could just ring the door and left the package...unfortunately
Blamed UPS for not giving out a small restroom in each Brown truck. We all have to pee, don't we?

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have been "busted" twice for peeing on a tree next to a customers driveway. Long driveway, way out in the woods, no one is around, and they happened to come home at the worst possible moment. On both occasions, they just drove past me and waved and not a word was ever said. People who live out in the hills and the deep dark woods tend to have a much more down to earth and realistic view of such things. And I cant count the number of times I have come up on other people who were doing the same thing. I just drive on by and mind my own business. What happens in the woods stays in the woods.

STFXG

I have been "busted" twice for peeing on a tree next to a customers driveway. Long driveway, way out in the woods, no one is around, and they happened to come home at the worst possible moment. On both occasions, they just drove past me and waved and not a word was ever said. People who live out in the hills and the deep dark woods tend to have a much more down to earth and realistic view of such things. And I cant count the number of times I have come up on other people who were doing the same thing. I just drive on by and mind my own business. What happens in the woods stays in the woods.
Same thing out here. Had a farmer bust me jumping out of the back to dump my pee bottle. He told me just to piss on the tree next time. Then laughed and told me he doesn't even care if I :censored2: in his field as long as I bury it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
:-)

Top Ten UPS Guy Excuses
Thursday, January 29, 2015

10. Besides the video, how do you know it was me?

9. What do you think the 'P' in UPS stands for?

8. There's just no pleasing some people

7. You should see what those DHL guys do

6. I was just handling a package

5. Gee, I thought this was America

4. Have you heard of viral marketing

3. I was on break

2. They wanted a delivery confirmation

1. Sorry wrong house

http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_show/top_ten/

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Absolutely. So glad I'm out in the woods. Bottles are gross.