Houston worker caught peeing on house.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Ours have 30 min. If a second call gets to the 800 number before the center responds someone in mgmnt gets into trouble.
I get them almost daily working in the ghetto. I usually just get a copy of the complaint in my slot the next day. Rarely is anything said to me because management knows how i treat people.

Oak

I pee in my yard all the time. Then again, I'm in the country.

No matter how you stack it up, taking a leak outdoors should not be taken lightly. It "can" lead to an indecent exposure charge, which "can" lead one to be labeled as a sexual offender. Be careful out there.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I pee in my yard all the time. Then again, I'm in the country.

No matter how you stack it up, taking a leak outdoors should not be taken lightly. It "can" lead to an indecent exposure charge, which "can" lead one to be labeled as a sexual offender. Be careful out there.
You wouldnt be able to find a jury of 12 people in my county to convict someone of indecent exposure for peeing in the woods.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think the dude should have found a house with a deck. Every dude who has a deck has peed off it when Ma ain't looking.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Freedom of choice.

Walmart, is always hiring.

What looks better.... on a job application or resumé ?

-Bug-
Sorry, BUG....99% of the time I agree with you, but not on this one. Seasonal employees basically make minimum wage with no benefits. They shouldn't be required to pay union dues. And as far as a resume goes, seasonal temporary UPS employee versus Walmart pretty much looks the same.