How are all of you able to continue on...

What'dyabringmetoday???

I'm no tough guy, but you... You're a boil on the ass of this forum. I'd dig you're "exit post" up if iOS app would allow. I'd bet Necro could find it.

As for respect, it's EARNED, never given. If you feel like you could insult the lot of us and be taken seriously, perhaps you've underestimated the community as a whole.
Do you mean the community that constantly complains about UPS in their spare time? As I said- perhaps some discussions other than UPS would be beneficial to you folks. (In other words -interact with other "UPSers" but not ALWAYS about UPS. Sorry you don't get my perspective. Feel free to continue to bash me. I can handle it. Can you? Lol

What'dyabringmetoday???

Oh yeah I remember that. Lets talk about things other than ups on a ups forum. Lol Not to mention there are numerous sections on this forum that have to do with life outside of work.
I guess you showed me. Sorry I am not good at making a point. It just seems that WAY too many people are consumed with UPS. Think about that for a moment before attacking.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How do u know what any of us do in our spare time?

It takes me 15-30 seconds to make a post. Even at 20 posts a day that leaves lots of time to do other stuff.

Also what business is it of yours or why would u even bother caring what other people do with their free time?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I'm no tough guy, but you... You're a boil on the ass of this forum. I'd dig you're "exit post" up if iOS app would allow. I'd bet Necro could find it.

As for respect, it's EARNED, never given. If you feel like you could insult the lot of us and be taken seriously, perhaps you've underestimated the community as a whole.
Do you mean the community that constantly complains about UPS in their spare time? As I said- perhaps some discussions other than UPS would be beneficial to you folks. (In other words -interact with other "UPSers" but not ALWAYS about UPS. Sorry you don't get my perspective. Feel free to continue to bash me. I can handle it. Can you? Lol

Surely you didn't create a user profile on a work related site and expect the whole community to talk about things unrelated to work. We commiserate together, learn from one another and better ourselves (at least as far as work is concerned) from this site.

I don't feel like I'm bashing you. I'm merely showing you the same respect you showed us. Can I handle that? I guess, I have so far. Lol?

You fancy yourself an intelligent person. You did notice an abundance of non-work related sub-forums, right? Lol?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Surely you didn't create a user profile on a work related site and expect the whole community to talk about things unrelated to work. We commiserate together, learn from one another and better ourselves (at least as far as work is concerned) from this site.

I don't feel like I'm bashing you. I'm merely showing you the same respect you showed us. Can I handle that? I guess, I have so far. Lol?

You fancy yourself an intelligent person. You did notice an abundance of non-work related sub-forums, right? Lol?
Fair enough. Simply hoping people will not get TOO consumed with UPS.

Necropostophiliac

I will not. I will pull up one of my goodbyes though.
Hard for me to throw stones.
http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f39/396-meeting-sunday-june-2-2013-a-350457/index6.html#post1146601

Indecisi0n

tumblr_mlxctlvONq1r24cu4o1_500.gif