How can I hit on my UPS driver?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I work at a small store and and am a young a attractive girl. I can't tell if he is married or not since I have you that you all are not allowed to wear wedding rings. He is also always moving so fast that I only just now have seen him. However he is a red head and I seriously can't give him my number. Am I just over thinking this? I would like some UPS drivers opinions on how to go about this. Thanks.
are you the same girl who started a thread about liking her center manager

The Driver

I drive.
Big incel energy

What I said was kinda mean spirited. But I see it all the time on Step Daddy Finder, I mean Tinder. These women get so much attention despite being older or having obvious negatives like multiple children from different fathers that they think they're entitled to the best men to swoop in and take care of them financially.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
We can wear our wedding band if we choose to do so. But simply asked if he or she is single. Men in Brown can deliver more than just parcels.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What I said was kinda mean spirited. But I see it all the time on Step Daddy Finder, I mean Tinder. These women get so much attention despite being older or having obvious negatives like multiple children from different fathers that they think they're entitled to the best men to swoop in and take care of them financially.

BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

My son's mother, whom I hate with every fiber of my being, was fighting me over child support once even though my boy wasn't living with her anymore. He was living at his wealthy grandparents house and I got so fed up with her that I said to her, "The only reason you exist is because you've made it a full time job living off the spum of two dumb punks." She lost it.

But it was true and she knew it!