How did you take your retirement payout?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Talked to a RE guy today that said affordable housing model being tested has 580sq ft space for sale for 52k. Cannot make more than AGI 70k. Can sell and get back your $ with 2% bonus per year. Cannot sublease or airbnb. Total capture.
580 sf? Our vacation suite is bigger than that.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Lots of people claim to be disabled that can actually work.
That's what's wrong with the whole system

I could never take money for disability just because I knew I could work a doctor and the system. Not saying anyone here has.
Remember this is coming from someone that doesn’t believe the Bible… just saying.

Over70irregs

580 sf? Our vacation suite is bigger than that.

1685652911140.png

Over70irregs

Mrs cold drives a newer suv because she pretty much keeps this family from falling apart but you don’t even want to see the pos I drive around…it’s embarrassing parked along the rows of f350’s and new Rams, Tesla’s, hell we even have a couple newer Porsches in the lot….lol
Same here

Over70irregs

Maybe some others won't.
They won’t be ok.
(JUST IN: Total credit card debt in the US has officially crossed $1 trillion for the first time in history.
This comes as average interest rates on credit card debt have hit a record high of 25%.
The average American family now holds $10,000 in credit card debt, another record.…)
-Kobeissi letter

They won’t be ok.
(JUST IN: Total credit card debt in the US has officially crossed $1 trillion for the first time in history.
This comes as average interest rates on credit card debt have hit a record high of 25%.
The average American family now holds $10,000 in credit card debt, another record.…)
-Kobeissi letter
That number is probably a lot higher than that.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I don’t know.
I was always for the guy that stuck the system. As much as it gets broke off in most of us, more power to them.
Veterans, the disabled, if they are getting a check, good deal.
Does the system have problems? You bet. But, it’s not my call no matter what I think about deservedness.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They won’t be ok.
-Kobeissi letter
Biden