How do I enroll my family members in our insurance benefits?

Mr. J

Going on 2 years part time UPS here in Oklahoma and I have my insurance cards and materials but have neglected to enroll my family members. How do I go about that? i'm very 'illiterate' in this area.
One of my OMS's said to just go to UPSers.com and enroll my family but I don't see a place to do that there. Could someone hold my hand and walk me through it please...?.:disgusted:
Or give me bump in the right direction?
thanks in advance!

rocket man

I bet if you call the union hall theres a person there that could help you. do you no the number? you are in the union? again another exzample of a one man hub i guess you work by yourself? and cant find a person to ask. ? what if a person on( this) sent you a answer and said no dice it cant be done would you belive that person and be on your way?

mitchemracing4

all the numbers you need are on upsers.com . If your insurance is in the same contract mine is you will need to call 3 separate numbers . 1 for health , then dental , and finally vision . You will be asked on each number why your calling from a recording . Select enrollment , and then just follow the instructions . Have your employee ID # , your wife and or kids SS# and your own .