How do I get in contact with HR or payroll about my W-2?

adavis88

I was a driver helper for just this past season. I'm trying to get my W-2 form so my husband can file our taxes. I logged into the upser.com website but it shows nothing regarding my 2021 W2. Except for an article I found about registering on the ADP website and I followed all of the instructions. But once I did it said something about my account being locked and I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. I first tried calling ADP directly but of course I was only able to speak to a computer and it said that they are unable to assist me and to contact my employer. So that was no use. So then I tried to find a phone number for HR or payroll or someone. But I couldn't find anything. So then I tried to contact the driver helper coordinators to see if maybe they know how to contact the HR department. But no one is answering their phones or answering my text messages. So now I have absolutely no idea what to do now. So I am reaching out to the Brown Cafe community in hopes that someone has useful help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220128-100329.png
    Screenshot_20220128-100329.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 113

rod

Retired 22 years
As far as I know W-2's don't even have to be out until the end of Jan. ---Be patient. Under Biden you probably will owe more.