How do I get the beard process going?

watdaflock?

I hate shaving my face always burns and i always have little annoying bumps, how do i get that special note or whatever?

Find some cult/religion which does not allow you to shave.

Maybe even the straw hat will be considered an acceptable brown color.

102573620-110030802.530x298.jpg

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Exactly the opposite. Letting someone grow a beard would not impose a hardship on ups so they will lose all of these lawsuits.

I believe that I just said this.

The beard issue would not impose a hardship on UPS, so they could win it.

And then I stated my opinion.

Bottom line, if you don't want to shave, don't be a driver at UPS. You know the policy before applying for the job.

This religion thing dictating companies policies and having politically correct speech is ridiculous.

Chic-fil-A is not open on Sundays due to the owners religious beliefs. Should we make him open on Sunday because we are being discriminated against because he is closed?

My religion says that I need to eat on Sunday. Chic-fil-A is closed. Religious discrimination.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I believe that I just said this.

And then I stated my opinion.

This religion thing dictating companies policies and having politically correct speech is ridiculous.

Chic-fil-A is not open on Sundays due to the owners religious beliefs. Should we make him open on Sunday because we are being discriminated against because he is closed?

My religion says that I need to eat on Sunday. Chic-fil-A is closed. Religious discrimination.
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the courts. I'm simply telling you what's happening.

Ups has already changed managements appearance standards. Check it out on upsers.com

rod

Retired 22 years
I hate shaving my face always burns and i always have little annoying bumps, how do i get that special note or whatever?

First you go to Walmart and buy a small throw rug to use when you kneel down 4? times a day and face Mecca to pray for your 72 virgins. Then you go to Gander Mountain and buy 10 pounds of black powder.....................

Orion inc.

I like turtles
So let's get this straight, you're one of those "hipster " guys that has a beard that touches his chest and you'd give up a secure job and hundreds of thousands of dollars in pay and benefits just so you can look "cool" hanging out at the micro craft brewery/record shop???

Oh ok.

Do you shave your chest/balls too to overcompensate for the ZZ top beard?

So let's get this straight, you're one of those "hipster " guys that has a beard that touches his chest and you'd give up a secure job and hundreds of thousands of dollars in pay and benefits just so you can look "cool" hanging out at the micro craft brewery/record shop???

Oh ok.

Do you shave your chest/balls too to overcompensate for the ZZ top beard?
LMAO

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Should UPS allow beards, yes. Look how long it took them to permit shorts and now it's as much of an image of the company as a brown package car. Also they have to come to terms with the plethora of tattoos out there. Until they change the policy, shave, cover the tats, and collect a paycheck.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Smartass on our preload shift wanted a beard exemption because he said he was a "Quaker." Sup told him to go get him some oatmeal, preferably peaches and cream.

I already like my satellite center.