How do I overthrow my shop steward for incompetence?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It's fun to watch some troll come on here and act like an idiot, then get brushed aside when they try to act serious !!!!

COMEDY GOLD :rofl:

Re-Raise

Tie some dental floss to his weenie and tie the other end to your bicycle fender; then take off real fast. Assuming you have the pedaling strength and his weenie comes off, let it dry out and then tie it around your neck the next day at work. Everyone will figure out who da man is then!

Okay that does it, I am not letting anyone come up and tie dental floss around little Re-Raise ever again..

Indecisi0n

fa_cry_wolf.jpg

stink219

I just don't understand how a high seniority employee could just stand there and let supervisors work aka taking money out of their pockets. I understand low seniority employees letting it slide, because they just been there and need some assurance with the system and adjust themselves. But for high seniority employees, especially shop stewards just standing there while having supervisors working right in front of their faces should all be ashamed of themselves.

I don't know how someone could be a coward and incompetent at once, especially a really grown man. This guy almost made me owe some serious amount of union dues, if it wasn't for this site, I don't know how much I would owe in union dues for being lacking these knowledge that this site provided to me. Is there a way I can get this guy replaced. He's not shop steward material, much less union material.
Why don't you write the grievance up and submit it to the steward like you are supposed to do?

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Why don't you write the grievance up and submit it to the steward like you are supposed to do?

1. Because he's a troll.

2. Because it's easier to whine about supervisors working than it is to do anything about it. I had two hourlies that work on an outbound PD complaining about their supervisor working the entire night. When I told them they need to grieve it, they said "none of the stewards will write it up, all of you guys are crooked." I told them they needed to grow a pair and that they were a pair of sad looking pair of ****ies. Most of the guys that won't file in the hub either have attendance problems or don't have a spine. Unfortunately, that's roughly 90% of PT'ers.