How do I praise a UPSer and it really help them

Grant

I had some tired overworked UPSer find my package in Louisville Hub and fix someone elses boo boo tonight. She saved my rear end! How do I make her a Rock Star?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had some tired overworked UPSer find my package in Louisville Hub and fix someone elses boo boo tonight. She saved my rear end! How do I make her a Rock Star?

Buy her Guitar Hero.

Write a letter documenting how she helped you and send it her supervisor. You can also call our toll free number (1-800-PICKUPS) and submit a complimentary concern. Simply press "0" to skip all of the options and get to a live person.

Grant

Well ... the package got to Austin (where I am and need it) but now it looks like what Ms Loranda thought she had done looks like it may not happen. Its here in Austin but I can't get it today as desparatly needed. Anybody have any ideas how i can pick it up or how I can get it. Help Please?
1ZW 0200 4PW 4599 7638
1ZW 0200 4PW 4600 0658

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well ... the package got to Austin (where I am and need it) but now it looks like what Ms Loranda thought she had done looks like it may not happen. Its here in Austin but I can't get it today as desparatly needed. Anybody have any ideas how i can pick it up or how I can get it. Help Please?
1ZW 0200 4PW 4599 7638
1ZW 0200 4PW 4600 0658

Your packages were shipped using our Basic service, which is our lowest cost ground service, and are currently sitting on a trailer waiting to be unloaded Monday morning. It looks like you will have to wait until Monday. Sorry.

Please make sure you either write the letter or call the toll free number to make sure her supervisor knows that she went above and beyond to try to help you.

Grant

we paid for 2nd day Air Saturday deliver. photo.jpg Or thats what what that sticker says ...
photo.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Johney

Hang tight it may still arrive,unless you live in a new gated community that isn't on a map that is at least 5 years old.

helenofcalifornia

Sat, if it's one thing the working women at UPS know, it's how they are all treated like one of the boys. Am not complaining, just saying.... (and if you are a female that works or wants to work at UPS and think things should be different, well...ain't never gonna happen. Facts of UPS life.)

satellitedriver

Sat, if it's one thing the working women at UPS know, it's how they are all treated like one of the boys. Am not complaining, just saying.... (and if you are a female that works or wants to work at UPS and think things should be different, well...ain't never gonna happen. Facts of UPS life.)
Attagirl !!!
Helen, I am not a PC man.
I daily address the females on my route, and in the center, with terms that are not considered the norm, these days.
Never in disrespect.
Babe, girl and sweetheart are common terms I use with all age of females.
The only term I will not use is Ma'am, to a woman over 30.
For some reason, this seems offensive.

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
GOT THEM. Thanks Brown! Now to get the lady in Louiville an attaboy!

Write a nice letter to the company with all the details of her name and what she did for you, and how much it impressed you. Those kinds of letters do make it to the management of the person involved.

Big Babooba

If you really want to show your appreciation, send her a portrait of Benjamen Franklin printed on fine linen paper that is produced by the Crane Company of Dalton Massachusetts. If you cannot find one that is suitable, then two separate portraits of Ulysses S Grant printed on the same fine paper will suffice.