HOW DO YO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THIS HEAT?

Brisket

No.

I was just trying to give a reliable source of information to someone who asked for assistance.

The 'reliable sources' would most certainly be people here and even roofers, asphalt pavers, construction workers even for tips on how to beat the heat, but since the OP works Here is why they asked Here!

Integrity

Binge Poster
That is the point. We know nothing of your experience. You hide behind your keyboard and dance around questions. For you to be taken credibly on this site, you should reveal yourself. Otherwise your not credible at all. Personally I find it distasteful.
Please see the below quote from a different thread.

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The 'reliable sources' would most certainly be people here and even roofers, asphalt pavers, construction workers even for tips on how to beat the heat, but since the OP works Here is why they asked Here!
Yes and I provided resources that would give real tips to help them.

1Simplemann

Please see the below quote from a different thread.
Again more dancing around the point. I admit you dance well. I did not ask you to reveal your actual identity. I merely pointed out that you will not be taken as credible until you reveal what actual experience you have. Until then, you have no credibity IMHO.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Again more dancing around the point. I admit you dance well. I did not ask you to reveal your actual identity. I merely pointed out that you will not be taken as credible until you reveal what actual experience you have. Until then, you have no credibity IMHO.
I have many years of experience working in and around situations and circumstances discussed on the BC.

In2Deep?

I've been here two days and have already figured out that Integritys mystic posts are like a choose your own adventure novel. If you choose not to file or grieve offenses then you get mystic posts until YOU figure it out. If you get to the root of the solution and do what we are all supposed to do then he's not that confusing.

File grievances and for the love of God use the 8 hour requests! We should all be requesting 8 hours every day(24 hours before the requested day)

Integrity

Binge Poster
I've been here two days and have already figured out that Integritys mystic posts are like a choose your own adventure novel. If you choose not to file or grieve offenses then you get mystic posts until YOU figure it out. If you get to the root of the solution and do what we are all supposed to do then he's not that confusing.

File grievances and for the love of God use the 8 hour requests! We should all be requesting 8 hours every day(24 hours before the requested day)
Excellent post.
Solidarity is the key!

In2Deep?

As for the heat I like to freeze a 2 liter bottle of water or large Gatorade the night before. I'll have 3 or 4 brown bandanas or sweat rags that I keep wrapped around it and I'll rotate those throughout the day. You can wrap the ice cold towel around the main arteries in your neck or wrist to drop your body temp quicker. Wrist is easier because you can tie it off.

I'll also place the brown bandana or towel over my head and secure it with an athletic headband and you'll have shade wherever you go. (Think like a middle eastern...although you may get called ethnic slurs depending on location)

Of course non of these items are approved by UPS and I'm sure management will tell you that you can't use them if you get caught. But when it's this hot I'll stop giving a care and dare them to take me out of service for it. My team is lenient about stuff like that because they know we are being treated like dogs

Overpaid Union Thug

Need some tips.
Assuming you're in package.....

Stay fit and eat/drink the right stuff. Eat/drink the bad in moderation. The more extra body weight (fat) you carry around the more the heat will get to you.

Avoid sugary drinks and only drink Gatorade to replenish instead of as your primary source of hidration. Invest in Under Armour (or similar) moisture wicking under shirts. They are definitely worth the money and will keep you cooler than cotton. And wear your uniform shirts one size too big. It helps with air flow to cool you off (particularly when combined with a moisture wicking under shirts) and will also give you extra room to layer extra clothing under them during the winter months.

Carry a cooler full of ice to keep ice cold water bottles in and also an insulated cup with ice in it to poor the drinks in. The popular brands are Yeti, Rtic, Etc but Ozark Trail is the cheapest and does exactly the same thing but for half the price as the next cheapest competitor.

1Simplemann

In my region we are allowed only 8 hr request a month.