HOW DO YO YOU GUYS DEAL WITH THIS HEAT?

In2Deep?

In my region we are allowed only 8 hr request a month.
We all assumed it was the same for us as well but it turns out the language was one 8 HR per loop per day. It may very well be 2 a month in your region but it costs you absolutely nothing to request them. In fact if nothing else it's more paperwork for management.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This is your experience?? That's like a janitor saying he has experience as a surgeon because he's cleaned up the operating room for years. Lol.

I don't agree.

If you have any direct questions about situations at UPS that I have either current or previous experience I will gladly converse.

Any question that is intended to or could unintentionally compromise my privacy on this site obvious will not be addressed.

Principles over personalities.

1Simplemann

Not sure what you mean.
Again more cryptic replies. I was referring to your post # 51 in which you state that you have many years of experience working in and around the situation and circumstances discussed here on BC. So please enlighten us as to what those many years of experience entailed. I'm all ears. I am always willing to listen to anyone who has the credentials to back up the advice they give. Otherwise, it's just words.

1Simplemann

We all assumed it was the same for us as well but it turns out the language was one 8 HR per loop per day. It may very well be 2 a month in your region but it costs you absolutely nothing to request them. In fact if nothing else it's more paperwork for management.
I do not know this to be true in our case but you could be right. I'll check. In the past I haven't really used any requests so I'm not as well informed in that area as I should be. I was basing my information on a driver that was denied his request. The reason given was that he had already used his request for the month. I wasn't there for the conversation so I could be wrong.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Again more cryptic replies. I was referring to your post # 51 in which you state that you have many years of experience working in and around the situation and circumstances discussed here on BC. So please enlighten us as to what those many years of experience entailed. I'm all ears. I am always willing to listen to anyone who has the credentials to back up the advice they give. Otherwise, it's just words.
Less than 50 more than 15 years.
Various situations and circumstances.
Any specific questions ask away.