How do you deal with frequent noise pollution from humans?

Hello,

Working for UPS can be real great. I do not mind the work at all. However, i am disappointed at the lack of respect people show towards me.

On a daily basis, people would rather gossip about my
- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay
- i have to deal with racism
- i get told, why are you here, and why are you not dead yet

This job can be so much better but i would rather work for UPS just due to gossip. I get called a SLAVE all the time.

People just do not want me to make an income. What do they want? They want me to be dependent on the government for money?

How do you deal with community gossip and how do you stop people from making fun of you? this is a huge issue for someone like me.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hello,

Working for UPS can be real great. I do not mind the work at all. However, i am disappointed at the lack of respect people show towards me.

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

This job can be so much better but i would rather work for UPS just due to gossip. I get called a SLAVE all the time.

People just do not want me to make an income. What do they want? They want me to be dependent on the government for money?

How do you deal with community gossip and how do you stop people from making fun of you? this is a huge issue for someone like me.
Make them think you’re most likely to eventually “go postal”. They’ll leave you alone then. Don’t actually threaten people though.

Box Ox

Hello,

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

I'm a little confused about who exactly is coming after you, how they know so much about you, and why they would have an active interest in making your life miserable.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hello,

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

How long have you been at UPS? Have you qualified for benefits yet?
Here is post that outlines what help you can receive
It pays 80% and is not subject to the out of pocket max.

(g) Psychiatric,

Alcoholism and Drug
Abuse – Inpatient

Treatment Benefit

After Plan Deductible, 80% of covered charges for
up to twenty-one (21) days maximum per person,
per calendar year. Life-time maximum of forty-two
(42) days.

(h) Psychiatric,

Alcoholism and Drug
Abuse – Outpatient

Treatment Benefit
After Plan Deductible, 80% of covered charges for
up to thirty (30) sessions/visits per person, per

calendar year
Good luck to you...

Suck it @burrheadd

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
First step, graduate high school

Second step, realize that the only person that can make you feel bad is you. Stop worrying about what other people say about you. Most guys around my hub think and say I’m a raging :censored2:, which is somewhat true.

Problem is, IDGAF what people I don’t know or give two :censored2:s about think of me

I’m all about constructive criticism, but name calling and jabs about superficial crap isn’t that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hello,

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

Asking somebody why they aren't dead yet is over the line! Someone has to intervene!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Hello,

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

Hello again...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Just tune out stupid comments from people that don’t matter. That’s also the best way to deal with people everywhere, just not at work. Works well on this forum too.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Who gives a duck. Pop in a wireless earbud and put a ear PLUG in the other. Listen to podcasts radio shows/ downloaded YouTube/ Spotify/ audio recorded episodes of South Park. Anything man... Just escape mentally while you're there, make the money, and throw the bird out the window on your way out of the parking lot.

Box Ox

Who gives a duck. Pop in a wireless earbud and put a ear PLUG in the other. Listen to podcasts radio shows/ downloaded YouTube/ Spotify/ audio recorded episodes of South Park. Anything man... Just escape mentally while you're there, make the money, and throw the bird out the window on your way out of the parking lot.

Great advice from the guy who killed the red X on here. LOL

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I don’t give a damn what anybody thinks about me outside of my wife. If I can look her in the eye at the end of the day it was a success. Everyone else can get friend*ed.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
At least the racism will take your mind off of actual work here lol.

1,3,4 who cares
2 lol
5,6 report harassment and/or blacklist customer.
7 really though. Why are we here. Why are all of us not dead yet. It's UPS brah.

I think most long-time drivers enjoy being called old dirt, an ancient fossel, etc.