How does the convoy affect you ?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Just was wondering how the trucker convoy has been affecting ups around the world ? With our location "some place in Canada" I have Noticed our Volume has basically went down to next to nothing. From what I have heard this is due to the bridge being blocked in Windsor ?
@rod ‘s anvils are getting severely delayed

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod, what plans do you have for an anvil?
Legitimate question.
I'm just kidding about the 150 pound anvil thing---but I wouldn't mind a smaller one. I do have a foot long chunk of RR track I used on occasion that works for what I need.

trotsky

I think all UPS drivers across the United States and Canada should go on a wildcat strike for one day just to show solidarity . Actually any teamster driver for any company should strike for one day
I agree, this isnt only about the bull:censored2: covid mandates, its been bubbling for decades with the constant harrasement from the feds for commercial drivers and flat out union busting for indy drivers, im not blindly pro union but wtf are the feds to tell these guys they cant form a union. Im in to walk with these guys.

Cowboy Mac

The convoy hasn’t affected me yet, but it seems to be getting the attention of the leaders in some blue states and cities. They are pulling back their covid restrictions. I am hopeful that those places can gain back some of their freedoms.

I love being in Texas, but I would like to go visit other places sometimes. But I won’t even waste my money on a flight right now, let alone visit a city under mandates, because it’s gotten to be such a horrible experience.

Box Ox

I think all UPS drivers across the United States and Canada should go on a wildcat strike for one day just to show solidarity . Actually any teamster driver for any company should strike for one day
Solidarity with a fringe group of right wing radicals? I don't think so.

The hard leftists are still in denial, eh?

I guess that's a rhetorical question. I've been watching CNN too. ;)