How fat and old is too fat and old to golf?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yep. Ben Shapiro thinks it's Georgia's suburban women who gave Biden the W this year but the narrative will be that it was Abrams who got the job done.
The feeling in Georgia (outside the Democrats) is that the election results are questionable and a bit of buyer's remorse is setting in.
All the irregularities that occurred within the November 3rd election will not be allowed in Senate race.
The 0.03% rejected mail-in votes will return to the normal 3.5% rejections.
The Repugs and conservatives and independents have concerns about how the Atlanta votes were harvested and whether many of the votes were falsified ballots.
The Suburban Women that voted against Trump because of his personality don't want to enable a National Government controlled by one party.

Stacey and her operatives hoodwinked the current Sec of State Brad Raffensperger and he is catching so much hell from the Georgia Republican party including Governor Brian Kemp.
He illegally changed Georgia voting laws and those illegal changes are being reversed.
You can be assured Blacklanta will be heavily monitored and audited and votes showing up in boxes from not legal locations will be rejected.

watdaflock?

And yet, he has so much more and has done so much more than you losers ever will.

I guess bringing him down helps you with your poor self-image.
Sort of the way racists condemn and denounce other races to make them feel better about themselves.
Yeah ... that's it.
Snowflakes have arrived early this year.

Re-Raise

The feeling in Georgia (outside the Democrats) is that the election results are questionable and a bit of buyer's remorse is setting in.
All the irregularities that occurred within the November 3rd election will not be allowed in Senate race.
The Repugs and conservatives and independents have concerns about how the Atlanta votes were harvested and whether many of the votes were falsified ballots.
The Suburban Women that voted against Trump because of his personality don't want to enable a National Government controlled by one party.

Stacey and her operatives hoodwinked the current Sec of State Brad Raffensperger and he is catching so much hell from the Georgia Republican party including Governor Brian Kemp.
He illegally changed Georgia voting laws and those illegal changes are being reversed.
You can be assured Blacklanta will be heavily monitored and audited and votes showing up in boxes from not legal locations will be rejected.
I didn’t know that the people of Georgia had chosen you as their spokesperson?

Re-Raise

Damn!
I ran out of retorts!
Oh well ...
Don’t worry..5 posts back to back on the same thread is plenty to tell me all I need to know about you.

Serious question..do you leave the house much in your chair or do you just know what everyone in Georgia thinks from the internet and Fox News?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Don’t worry..5 posts back to back on the same thread is plenty to tell me all I need to know about you.

Serious question..do you leave the house much in your chair or do you just know what everyone in Georgia thinks from the internet and Fox News?
Local news ... it's not that hard Sonny!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

In case someone thought I made this term up ... I did not.
It is a common term used by African-Americans with the implied fact that Blacks control Atlanta politics.
There is a coalition of Black Business owners as well called Blacklanta.

1606179330162.png

Rise

Last edited:

Re-Raise

In case someone thought I made this term up ... I did not.
It is a common term used by African-Americans with the implied fact that Blacks control Atlanta politics.
There is a coalition of Black Business owners as well called Blacklanta.

View attachment 318674

Rise
Good for them! I like entrepreneurship of all races.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s a new group I’m thinking of starting to resist Biden. We are going to be white men supporters that obey the law, go to work and pay taxes. Maybe shave our heads or something, I haven’t put too much thought into it.

It will be fine

It’s a new group I’m thinking of starting to resist Biden. We are going to be white men supporters that obey the law, go to work and pay taxes. Maybe shave our heads or something, I haven’t put too much thought into it.
I thought you were a sovereign citizen that didn’t want to pay taxes?