How gnarly is your hub’s restroom?

Staydryitsraining

Mine has at least one broken urinal and/or toilet at all times. Smells like someone new dies in there every shift. Pee stains have dissolved through the cement. Hot water not an option. Is it this way everywhere?

Related note: anyone ever crapped their pants on route? I had to go so bad yesterday, I forgot my phone in my truck!
Call osha everyday until it's fixed

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
There is a sign on the wall and it says: “This restroom is here for your convenience, please keep it clean.”
Or it’s the law to have it- 2 crappers for 80 drivers, I dunno…

Doing time

I’d use a customers house before doing that you sick m0f0
When you deliver a rural route and situations become urgent in the middle of nowhere, options are limited. I can’t just drive somewhere quickly if my stomach suddenly turns on me. Perhaps you would rather crap your pants? I’ve had to do it twice in 26 years. Be sure to carry some tp in your truck so you don’t have to use your underwear to wipe your arse.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
When you deliver a rural route and situations become urgent in the middle of nowhere, options are limited. I can’t just drive somewhere quickly if my stomach suddenly turns on me. Perhaps you would rather crap your pants? I’ve had to do it twice in 26 years. Be sure to carry some tp in your truck so you don’t have to use your underwear to wipe your arse.
I guess you really did have a misload that day.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I deleted of my photos of both of our sinks blocked off with no sanitizer during the height of the scamdemic

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Call osha everyday until it's fixed

It's better to start off with a grievance.... just to establish a paper trail for OSHA.

And it's literally on pg. 15 of the Master language.

ARTICLE 5. SANITARY CONDITIONS

"The Employer agrees to maintain a clean, sanitary washroom having hot and cold running water with toilet facilities in all present and future buildings."

Come on people....

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
It's better to start off with a grievance.... just to establish a paper trail for OSHA.

And it's literally on pg. 15 of the Master language.

ARTICLE 5. SANITARY CONDITIONS

"The Employer agrees to maintain a clean, sanitary washroom having hot and cold running water with toilet facilities in all present and future buildings."

Come on people....
That doesn't apply to the Compton building

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1649420396770.jpeg

Live view of UPS bathroom
✊🧔‍♂️