How gnarly is your hub’s restroom?

SaladTosser

Kill me now
07697C62-9A95-4A7F-B100-CFED9DD09B1D.jpeg

summersaltstains

I naively thought moving to a giant new hub would mean better bathrooms but it had the opposite effect. The first two bathrooms I pass on my way to my center haven’t had working sinks for a few weeks now. Usually one urinal covered with a trash bag in each bathroom. Every day at least 1/3 toilets are clogged by 12 rolls of toilet paper for no good reason. My high school had cleaner bathrooms than ups.

opie

The bathrooms here look like its in a sex shop, just missing the glory holes...We have some employees who urinate outside because of the jizz stained bathrooms.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Mine has at least one broken urinal and/or toilet at all times. Smells like someone new dies in there every shift. Pee stains have dissolved through the cement. Hot water not an option. Is it this way everywhere?

Related note: anyone ever crapped their pants on route? I had to go so bad yesterday, I forgot my phone in my truck!
Our restroom/locker room is for dispute solving only.

Nobody goes in there for urinary or bowel relief.

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
Mine has at least one broken urinal and/or toilet at all times. Smells like someone new dies in there every shift. Pee stains have dissolved through the cement. Hot water not an option. Is it this way everywhere?

Related note: anyone ever crapped their pants on route? I had to go so bad yesterday, I forgot my phone in my truck!
You guys have URINALS??? All we got is a pig through, all of us shoulder to shoulder peeing next to each other. Smells like processed vodka, redbull, coffee, 4loko, and herbs. I keep telling the porter to at least slice up some lemons to help with the stank
I think they filmed a couple scenes from that movie, "Saw", in a Ups bathroom.
UPS Hub Restroom - Monday 8am.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe if people treated the facilities with respect the place would stay in decent shape? Do they destroy their homes like that?

Drink Craft Beer

About 6-7yrs ago, the Porter approached me and accused me of not flushing the toilet after taking a piss. She said someone told her it was me. Then asked me if I knew about blood born pathogens, how she had a vacation coming up and didn't want to get sick.

I looked at my supervisor and asked "Is this really happening? There's like :censored2:ing 60 guys who work in the building and she's singling me out?? She then asked " didnt you just use the restroom on break?" Told he no.... I sat there on the rollers and enjoyed a snack. She never talked to me after that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
About 6-7yrs ago, the Porter approached me and accused me of not flushing the toilet after taking a piss. She said someone told her it was me. Then asked me if I knew about blood born pathogens, how she had a vacation coming up and didn't want to get sick.

I looked at my supervisor and asked "Is this really happening? There's like :censored2:ing 60 guys who work in the building and she's singling me out?? She then asked " didnt you just use the restroom on break?" Told he no.... I sat there on the rollers and enjoyed a snack. She never talked to me after that.
I would never flush again….. but that’s me.

542thruNthru

To all you whiners, try handing your porter a card with $50 in it. Might make a difference.
We literally just had 4 porter's fired for sitting in the break room for 2 hours a day.

While they were waiting for panel the company hired off the street cleaners. Wow I've never seen our bathrooms so clean!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We literally just had 4 porter's fired for sitting in the break room for 2 hours a day.

While they were waiting for panel the company hired off the street cleaners. Wow I've never seen our bathrooms so clean!
Them porters weren't very smart. Lots of places to hide besides the breakroom.