How has your scratch time been lately??

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Elaborate, sir. The way we have been informed is if we are over allowed continuously we have to have a meeting on how we can improve our time. Most of our routes are Orion scheduled under 9.5 now but without a rocket ship and parachutes to care package the parcel it isn’t possible and never has been. Seems like they adjusted it to be driver problem we are over 9.5 not ups problem.

In order to tie 9.5 protection to running scratch the union would have to recognize production standards, which it does not. The center manager and on roads may try to intimidate and deceive you into not filing for 9.5, but it has nothing to do with your production. It's ok, I used to care about making their numbers, until I figured out how they calculate them.

TheDick

My overallowed took a big dump about a year ago, butt hen again everybody in my loop is 9.5 so now im 250over everyday. I dont worry how they calculate the measurement anymore, you can never be fast enough. Ever.

CoffeeStainedUniform

Well I personally like to get close to scratch plus minus 50 just for my own satisfaction, but also doesnt the new 9.5 policy work that you can only stay on it if you are getting scratch? And if it was changed isn’t the new calculation a way to ‘prove’ new 22.4s will relieve stress?
I average .3-.8 under...I'm on the 9.5 list but it doesnt matter. I will always work consistently well, if I'm over on a 9.5 day I dont care. We dont bonus here or I'd have them fix the nonexistent roads in Orion. It's ALL made up fictitious crap.

Back first

Well I personally like to get close to scratch plus minus 50 just for my own satisfaction, but also doesnt the new 9.5 policy work that you can only stay on it if you are getting scratch? And if it was changed isn’t the new calculation a way to ‘prove’ new 22.4s will relieve stress?
Dude are you for real?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

You cannot be serious?

You are so misinformed and ignorant.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Lol I’m only a year in so I still feel the need to prove myself even tho the other drivers tell me not to friend’n worry ha. I’ll get to the relaxed state eventually hopefully by top pay

If you actually believe that drivel, you'll never, ever make it to top rate.

wayfair

swollen member
Lol I’m only a year in so I still feel the need to prove myself even tho the other drivers tell me not to friend’n worry ha. I’ll get to the relaxed state eventually hopefully by top pay

I hope you voted "NO" so you don't become a 22.4 driver that will earn $6 less an hour at "TOP RATE"