How Haven’t I been fired yet

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The 70 working day period is true 100% and pertains to my hub in SoCal the rest of it is made up jumbo jumbo to anger the old timers, lol 8 call offs and walking out cmon now....
It's a big concession cut out of the western region contract for PT workers. Been there for at least 3 contracts that I know of. Only positive is that the seasonal period counts towards the 70 so technically there are no such thing as a seasonal PT.

over9five

Staff member
Listen, you can't talk to this generation like this. Please rewrite this for generation Snowflake.

What are you 12 doing at a company that won't let you arrive when you want to? Why not simply get to work on time on government assistance and let others work?
Maybe it's time to grow up call your congressman and demand action against UPS.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What are you 12 doing at a company that won't let you arrive when you want to? Why not simply get to work on time on government assistance and let others work?
Maybe it's time to grow up call your congressman and demand action against UPS.
Close, but you need more touchy-feely.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
- I started as a part time Unloader this past October and was given a probation period of 70 working days, I’ve enjoyed the work and like the perks that come with the company, the problem is admittedly I have not been a good employee, I have called off 8 times through the busy holiday season, been late many times, and left early without saying anything on a couple occasions. Nobody has said a word, since my 2nd week and first time calling off I’ve been waiting to be fired and nothing’s happened. Over half of the new hires and almost all the people I started with have been fired or quit. By now I know I’ve had 70 working days as I started early in October, yet no ones informed me as such and at this point I’m scared to ask. Did I just get swept under the rug and forgotten about somehow or are they just prolonging my firing to really crush my soul?
Your Fired
There Better?

Wally

What, are you 12? Why not simply get to work on time?
Maybe it's time to grow up..
Listen, you can't talk to this generation like this. Please rewrite this for generation Snowflake.

Generation Snowflake Translation:
The people at UPS are so mean. Did they hurt you feelings? Let's talk about this. No one really expects you to get to work on time. There is traffic, bad cell coverage, and personal issues that arise. Things happen and we understand. Now, put you PJ's on and play some video games. You are a winner!

Wally

I smell a Troll.
L7gkAw.gif

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
I don’t understand you want to get fired?

Ever think your part time supervisor sucks at her job?
There should be a separate forum header for part timers, hardly anyone around cares for them I believe. They never vote or understand contracts with a few select exceptions.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
- I started as a part time Unloader this past October and was given a probation period of 70 working days, I’ve enjoyed the work and like the perks that come with the company, the problem is admittedly I have not been a good employee, I have called off 8 times through the busy holiday season, been late many times, and left early without saying anything on a couple occasions. Nobody has said a word, since my 2nd week and first time calling off I’ve been waiting to be fired and nothing’s happened. Over half of the new hires and almost all the people I started with have been fired or quit. By now I know I’ve had 70 working days as I started early in October, yet no ones informed me as such and at this point I’m scared to ask. Did I just get swept under the rug and forgotten about somehow or are they just prolonging my firing to really crush my soul?
I have sent this into the proper people to get your complaint handled

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F5EA4F85-D4D4-457D-8651-BDA55F3FEC53.gif
I don’t understand you want to get fired?

Ever think your part time supervisor sucks at her job?
There should be a separate forum header for part timers, hardly anyone around cares for them I believe. They never vote or understand contracts with a few select exceptions.