How Haven’t I been fired yet

- I started as a part time Unloader this past October and was given a probation period of 70 working days, I’ve enjoyed the work and like the perks that come with the company, the problem is admittedly I have not been a good employee, I have called off 8 times through the busy holiday season, been late many times, and left early without saying anything on a couple occasions. Nobody has said a word, since my 2nd week and first time calling off I’ve been waiting to be fired and nothing’s happened. Over half of the new hires and almost all the people I started with have been fired or quit. By now I know I’ve had 70 working days as I started early in October, yet no ones informed me as such and at this point I’m scared to ask. Did I just get swept under the rug and forgotten about somehow or are they just prolonging my firing to really crush my soul?

Box Ox

Did I just get swept under the rug and forgotten about somehow or are they just prolonging my firing to really crush my soul?

Oh, shut up. If being fired would actually crush your soul you wouldn’t be late, absent and leaving early all the time. You’ve got some sort of comfortable backup situation in case you get canned and don't really give a :censored2: anyway.

You just want us tell you that you can successfully pretend to be a big boy while still acting like a child.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1550451390757.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
- I started as a part time Unloader this past October and was given a probation period of 70 working days, I’ve enjoyed the work and like the perks that come with the company, the problem is admittedly I have not been a good employee, I have called off 8 times through the busy holiday season, been late many times, and left early without saying anything on a couple occasions. Nobody has said a word, since my 2nd week and first time calling off I’ve been waiting to be fired and nothing’s happened. Over half of the new hires and almost all the people I started with have been fired or quit. By now I know I’ve had 70 working days as I started early in October, yet no ones informed me as such and at this point I’m scared to ask. Did I just get swept under the rug and forgotten about somehow or are they just prolonging my firing to really crush my soul?
Maybe you’re “not so Hetero Harold” and you make up for your attendance issues with other attributes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

The Future of this company ^^^^^
Does not look good

SMFH!!!

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I really hope you’re in Local 25 and they take all your initiation fees and back dues at once. After that, UPS should :censored2: can you! We are doomed.

rod

Retired 22 years

If you post this in Current Events @MAKAVELI will turn it into something racial for you.