how hot is she

bacha29

How hot do you think this girl is to make a long story a Center manager and a Supervisor both got fired over the same girl, Center Manager was dating her, From the little i heard the supervisor made a comment along the lines of "youd look alot better in the back of the truck with your legs behind your head"

Now before i transferred if its the same girl im thinking of she was smoking hot,

maybe i have standards but i dont throw away 120k+ job for a woman..

thoughts?
The president and CEO of a major insurer in my region lost his 5 million dollar a year job for getting into a fist fight with the husband of a woman with whom he was completely and totally obsessed.
He was willing to risk everything he had in an attempt to gain the affection of another man's wife......and he lost .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The president and CEO of a major insurer in my region lost his 5 million dollar a year job for getting into a fist fight with the husband of a woman with whom he was completely and totally obsessed.
He was willing to risk everything he had in an attempt to gain the affection of another man's wife......and he lost .
Makes you wonder what she looks like. Lower brain wins again!